Graybeard Outdoors banner

Dylan Roof Pleads for Mercy

995 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  svensker 
#1 ·
South Carolina church shooter Dylann Roof, who killed nine people, pleads to court of appeals for mercy

COLUMBIA, S.C. - A white supremacist petitioned a court for mercy, asking the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday to overturn his conviction and death sentence for killing nine black worshippers in a racist attack at a Charleston church.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-pleads-court-appeals-mercy-article-1.3189600

Irony.

Evidently he also has ambitions of becoming the governor of South Carolina.

#3 ·
I say put him in a large locked room, containin' various implements of destruction, alone with all the male relatives of the people the cowardly little puke murdered. if after a considerable period of "Debate" they decide to show him mercy he should be given a full pardon.

on second thought, they're obviously much nicer, kinder, more humane and compassionate people than that li'l' bass-turd so, go with graybeard's suggestion. just do it slowly so that it takes one shot for every person he so callously murdered.

or put him in the general population of the toughest prison in the nation & let the inmates give him a "Chelsea Manning" with a rusty can opener & dull Swiss army knife. no anesthesia of course.

#7 ·
Jesus, our model who we say we want to be conformed to the image of, forgave the
woman caught in the act of adultery telling her even He did not condemn her.
How do we do this? His way, or our way?
Don't we always say G-d has the best plan?
best wishes

#9 ·
I think he finally realized that "hey, they're going to kill me" and got cold feet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.