Iraq threatens war if we move our embassy to Israels capitol Jerusalem. - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 05:06 PM

I still don't understand two things.

First, how is it a country isn't legally "allowed" to decide where it wants to put settlements. That's the same as me asking my neighbor's permission if I should park on the left or right side of MY driveway (completely on my property, not shared), and then letting him tow my truck off my own property if I don't park it on the left side as he said to. If they own the land, why should they ask anyone elses permission to put a house on it?

Second, just where exactly is "Palestine" historically? I mean, we can look in history books and point out where the US is now, vs 200 years ago. Same for England, France, China, Israel, Australia... You name it. But I have yet to see a map that shows just where "Palestine" belongs, or when it was founded, etc. There's even maps that show where some countries have basically disappeared off the map when they were taken over by others, and then reappeared when their people won their independence back. So back to "Palestine"? Anybody?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47-70 View Post
Help me with the puzzle

The Israeli Supreme Court orders and in fact demolishes an illegal settlement and then their PM vows to construct 6000 more homes on the West Bank of which 3000 have been approved by him??
Who pray tell, runs that country?
BTW A good number of countries see those settlements as illegal as do a large portion of Israeli citizen as well. Trump hasn't spoken on it but Bi Bi thanks he's got the Green Light from him.

Like in any other law abiding country, if you want to build, you have to apply for a permit. The permit will be granted or denied based on zoning, infrastructue and policies of the city/ country/state.
If somebody builds without a permit and the building inspector notices, that person will get a nasty note instructing for the removal of the structure. If the person doesn't comply, then gets heavy fines against. If the person still disobeys, it is taken to court and the court can dictate demolition.
Israel is like the USA. It is a nation of laws, and their laws are very similar to ours in that respect.
With respect to legal settlements in Samaria and Judea, they are following exactly the same pattern the Brits used in the Falkland Islands to displace the Argentinians or what the US did in California to displace the Spaniards or the Chinese are doing in Tibet to take it over.
By the way, I don't hear much protests from the media about the cases cited above, except a little bit about Tibet.
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 07:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
first thing we need to do if we plan to go to war is leave nato so we don't have to abide by there stupid rules and the Geneva convention. Fight the was using the same rules our enemy uses. bottom line is the country's that are our allies are going to help and the ones in nato that aren't or never help aren't going to change anything this time. Were going to pay for it in money and lives. The rest of them can kiss our ass!

LLOYD, agreed Sir. Osama obamas RULES cost a lot of American lives. War is ****, but if we have to fight, fight to WIN.

47-70. You've made it plain over the years that you hate Israel and God's chosen ones, and you support the godless muslims. There's nothing illegal about building on land that GOD himself gave them. The deed to that land is clearly written in the Holy Bible, which you have no doubt read, haven't you?? Why do you always support satans people over God's people?? CHARLIE. ????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 09:33 PM

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 06:11 AM

Over there they don't know the meaning of peace or even want it. they want every Christian in the world dead. I'm a peace loving Christian and have had friends killed in wars. But there comes a time when temporary standing on the sideline has to end and fighting for what's right is necessary. Even God had his people in the bible go to war for him.

sixgun addict

Last edited by lloyd smale; 02-03-2017 at 06:17 AM.
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 08:26 AM

How is peace to be made with those who want only war?
Since the fall in Genesis G-d has proceeded with His plan to redeem mankind back to Him, we are in the latter stages of His plan being fulfilled, satan knows his time is short and desires only to deceive, kill, and destroy. That is what islame represents, a deceived people who seek to steal , kill and destroy, and are deceived by satan into thinking they are serving G-d when they do so.
Thank you President Trump, may our God be with you

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 11:55 AM

Default Iraq threatens war if we move our embassy to Israels capitol Jerusalem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
LLOYD, agreed Sir. Osama obamas RULES cost a lot of American lives. War is ****, but if we have to fight, fight to WIN.

47-70. You've made it plain over the years that you hate Israel and God's chosen ones, and you support the godless muslims. There's nothing illegal about building on land that GOD himself gave them. The deed to that land is clearly written in the Holy Bible, which you have no doubt read, haven't you?? Why do you always support satans people over God's people?? CHARLIE. ????

And here some more info for 47-70:
If you check the Koran, you will find various paragraphs that clearly state that Allah ( arabic word that translates to God), gave the land of Israel to the descendants of Moses (not the descendants of Ishmael). Those paragraphs in the Koran are:
Sura 5 Verses 20 and 21,
Sura 7 Verses 137 and 144
Sura 17 Verse 104

Please don't answer to this posting until you have read and studied those Suras in depth.
May the grace of G'd be upon you.
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

Please don't answer to this posting until you have read and studied those Suras in depth.
May the grace of G'd be upon you.

JPAREDES. I have no way of checking what you say, no satanic books in my house. POWDERMAN.
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-04-2017, 01:35 AM

Hate ? A strong word which I reserve for other. Liars,agitators and war mongers that is another thing.

Not every nation/person agrees that the Bible is the "one all" for every thing true considering who penned it for their advantage. Until the Millennium( I doubt I see it) I stick with International Law which Israel with support of folks like you that gush and glow at anything that comes from them, ignores when it isn't in their favor but are quick to praise anything coming from the UN that furthers their cause.

In case you forgot, the UN made it possible for Israel to exist/reestablish in this age and I'm pleased that the Trump administration doesn't rush in the dumb idea of supporting additional settlement and moving the embassy. AT LEAST NOT AT THIS TIME.

aka BBF
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-04-2017, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47-70 View Post
Hate ? A strong word which I reserve for other. Liars,agitators and war mongers that is another thing.

Not every nation/person agrees that the Bible is the "one all" for every thing true considering who penned it for their advantage. Until the Millennium( I doubt I see it) I stick with International Law which Israel with support of folks like you that gush and glow at anything that comes from them, ignores when it isn't in their favor but a quick to praise anything coming from the UN that furthers their cause.

In case you forgot, the UN made it possible for Israel to exist/reestablish in this age and I'm pleased that the Trump administration doesn't rush in the dumb idea of supporting additional settlement and moving the embassy. AT LEAST NOT AT THIS TIME.

BBF. Not true. The United States and President Truman helped Israel, the UN was against them and had tried to disarm them. The UN, mostly headed by muslims, hates Israel and God's chosen ones almost as much as you do. Why is that?? I've asked several Xs before and never got an answer. Why do you support satans people, muslims, over God's people and Israel?? CHARLIE.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page