Iraq threatens war if we move our embassy to Israels capitol Jerusalem. - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-04-2017, 03:24 PM

Your take on me supporting Muslims is incorrect. The are a Pita just as much as the other bunch is. The UN isn't run by Muslims.
The concept of Veto nations is somewhat problematic for me.
I would have much rather see the UN out of the USA and the USA out of the UN.

aka BBF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 12:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47-70 View Post
Your take on me supporting Muslims is incorrect. The are a Pita just as much as the other bunch is. The UN isn't run by Muslims.
The concept of Veto nations is somewhat problematic for me.
I would have much rather see the UN out of the USA and the USA out of the UN.

The only thing we agreewith here is that I want the UN out of America, and America out of the UN. By turning your back on Israel, it looks like to me that you do support the godless ones. POWDERMAN.
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 02:54 AM

My critical eye just read that the Knesset passed a law declaring illegal settlements retroactively legal. Add to my reasons "Thieves".

I see your problem as that you feel obliged as a Christian to support Israel regardless of what they do. I don't have that sort of filter over my eyes.
I also saw Bi Bi in the UK pleading his case and their PM didn't bite in regards to Iran which by the way I consider a real big pita..

aka BBF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Riebe View Post
One of the few things Old Lady Clinton said when she ran against Obama that was to the point.

She said if a Muslim country attacked us we would turn it into a smoking hole in the desert.

Democrats are Real Good at saying things that they have NO Intentions, on Following Thru with...Especially, Those Three Stooges...

Smokinmad
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 12:18 AM Thread Starter

47-70. YES, I am obligated to support Israel, the Bible tells us to. God guides them nd leads them, of course I will support them. There will come a day when there are no more godless one left to fight, I doubt I will live to see it. I pray every day That God will totally destroy that abomination on the Temple Mount and all of the godless ones in and around it. It is Holy ground and it and the muslims there desecrate Holy ground. The only reason America has become great is because we used to be a Godly nation, and we support Gods chosen nation Israel. CHARLIE.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 01:45 AM

You do that, Israel today is anything but a godly nation so they get no slack from my opinion. Once they feel the promised "rod" and if I'm still vertical I will change my mind. A very small step would be Likud getting the boot.

aka BBF

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page