Iraq threatens war if we move our embassy to Israels capitol Jerusalem. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 11:57 PM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 01:51 AM

You've got a consulate there, let it be enough.

aka BBF
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 11:47 AM

Do what the Lord wants done and we will never be out of His Favor, individually and as a nation, forever and ever.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 02:34 PM

IF Iraq's government thinks they can dictate to any second country about where they may put an embassy or anything else in a third country they are wrong to the point of being foolish and are letting their alligator mouth over load their humming bird arse.

I know Muslims are slow learners but threatening a war with us and Israel is almost funny. I don't think their military strength is any better now than it was the first two times they got their butts soundly whopped right at home. I'd rather have Israel and their God on our side better than the rest of the world put together!

I don't have a Phd, not even a BA. But I do have a DD214.

Common sense is an uncommon virtue
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 03:49 PM

Iraq threatens war with us or Israel lol.
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 07:23 PM

One of the few things Old Lady Clinton said when she ran against Obama that was to the point.

She said if a Muslim country attacked us we would turn it into a smoking hole in the desert.

RR
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

What the godless ones are complaining about is that WHEN we move our embassy to Jerusalem, we will be telling the world that Jerusalem belongs to Israel and the Jews and Christians, and that the godless ones have NO CLAIM there. YES, move it tomorrow. POWDERMAN.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 02:56 AM

IF the Iraqis are stupid enough to declare war against us, can we please NOT nuke them? I'd rather we used the place for a free fire zone, and maybe sell tickets this time? I mean, I was there for Round 2 in 2003, but would love to have fewer rules if there is a Round 3, cause I'm not enlisted anymore, so rules? What rules? I've got about 3 weeks worth of vacation time built up at work, and based on past experience, that is plenty of time to get there, end them, and get back before work misses me.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 07:41 AM

first thing we need to do if we plan to go to war is leave nato so we don't have to abide by there stupid rules and the Geneva convention. Fight the was using the same rules our enemy uses. bottom line is the country's that are our allies are going to help and the ones in nato that aren't or never help aren't going to change anything this time. Were going to pay for it in money and lives. The rest of them can kiss our ass!

sixgun addict
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 03:34 PM

Help me with the puzzle

The Israeli Supreme Court orders and in fact demolishes an illegal settlement and then their PM vows to construct 6000 more homes on the West Bank of which 3000 have been approved by him??
Who pray tell, runs that country?
BTW A good number of countries see those settlements as illegal as do a large portion of Israeli citizen as well. Trump hasn't spoken on it but Bi Bi thanks he's got the Green Light from him.

aka BBF

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page