DAVID ARNOLD MINISTRIES. For the word of God is active and powerful. SMILING ON LIFE. - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 08:47 AM Thread Starter

Default DAVID ARNOLD MINISTRIES. For the word of God is active and powerful. SMILING ON LIFE.

Smiling on Life
> Reply-To: <[email protected]>
>
>
> "... managing a losing game..."
> View this email in your browser
>
> I M P A C T
>
> "For the word of God is active and powerful!"
> Hebrews 4:12 NLT
>
>
> SMILING ON LIFE
>
> A famous and highly respected radio and television personality related thefollowing: “I think one reason I’ve had a certain amount of success inbroadcasting is that the audience can see I love what I’m doing. You can’tfake that. And if you try, you will fail. Tommy Lasorda, the former managerof the Los Angles Dodgers, once came on my radio show the night after histeam suffered a crushing loss in the National League playoffs. From hisenthusiasm, you never would have guessed he was the losing manager. When Iasked him how he could be so exuberant, he said, ‘The best day of my life iswhen I manage a winning game. The second-best day of my life is when Imanage a losing game.'”1
> According to Romans 12:8, we are to live our life with “cheerfulness.”“Cheerfulness” is where we get our word hilarity. It means “cheerfulness,gladness, graciousness.”2
>
> “Life has not always smiled on me, but I have always smiled on life.
>
> Available For Services/Conferences: 727-271-2691, or [email protected].
>
>
> "I have known and appreciated the deep and rich ministry of David Arnold for overthirty years. His God-given concepts of discipling believers is tried and proven.I heartily recommend Discipleship Manual."
>
> Pastor Dan Betzer
> First Assembly of God
> Ft. Myers, Florida
> Complimentary Teacher/Student Manuals with Purchase.
>
>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page