Who is She? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

Default Who is She?

I have never heard of Jennifer Lawrence, but i see she is a very important,highest paid Hollywood star, that hates Christians.She says she was raised Republican. I doubt she was raised period.Why do our news org's even give these idiots a platform to spew their nonsense?This poor girl from KY is like another poor girl from kY (Judd)that should thank their luck stars for their looks,because without them we wouldn't ever know who they were.
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/mark-jud...-be-pitchforks

Any Republican not favoring Donald Trump should resign from office and become a Democrat.

"Newt G."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 09:07 PM

She's a grade B actor and singer from the 1970 and pretty much a nobody and just barely a has-been...

Tony
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 10:30 PM
Banned

That would be amazing since she was born in 1991. If you dont know whom she is you pretty well have been under a rock for the last several years. You know how the dead can vote..... I wonder if they can blog....
She has as much right to an opinion as anyone-- and since she has contributed MILLIONS to the economy----and how much has the average poster here put into the economy ???? I dare say that she earns about as much a minute as most here do a month.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 10:38 PM

Katness Everdean from The Hunger Games. Recently in the SciFi movie Passengers. And she is no B rated actress.
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoshooter View Post
She has as much right to an opinion as anyone-- and since she has contributed MILLIONS to the economy----and how much has the average poster here put into the economy ???? I dare say that she earns about as much a minute as most here do a month.
"I posit that a great many here absent other evidence automatically assume that "successful" persons -- persons of personal wealth-- are persons of also admirable character and qualities-- and that in fact that MUST be so because they presume those qualities as the CAUSATIVE agent for the personal wealth."

- twoshooter 3/15/17
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 01:30 AM
Banned

I do not automatically assume she is either admirable or of good character-- but that she has a right to an opinion, and has contributed BIGLY to the economic activity of the country-- and the tax collected thereon. She has name recognition and press access.
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 02:29 AM

Location: Smack Dab in the middle of God's Country! Saskatchewan, Of Course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoshooter View Post
....and since she has contributed MILLIONS to the economy----and how much has the average poster here put into the economy ???? I dare say that she earns about as much a minute as most here do a month.
Really? She alone has contributed millions?

I doubt it.
her money stays in a very small demographic, as do MOST wealthy celebrity

I am ONLY responsible for what I say
I am NOT responsible for what you THINK I said
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Quote:
It is not that big of a stretch to imagine her becoming a modern-day Jane Fonda, whom she deeply admires.
Child of privilege. I have four of them. They know nothing about being poor, scratching for a living, personal safety, being on their own, protecting a nation. One at least volunteered for armed service. All have gotten degrees in higher education, except the last, in whom I have to wonder what in this world he is going to do.

The quote, from the article, tells me Lawrence has no idea of whom she is in admiration. Looking deeper, past the Hollywood actress and Cable and Movie TV Giant's wife, is her true legacy as a Vietnam War Traitor to these United States. Pictured sitting in the seat of the Vietcong anti-aircraft gun used to down American pilots and aircraft to "protest" the US War in Vietnam was to spit in the eye of every US Serviceman and woman. She LEAD the dissenters who spat and cursed the returning Vietnam War Veterans from a war they did not choose, where battles for life and limb were fought over pieces of dirt in a foreign land when ordered to go and fight.

That is the woman that Jennifer Lawrence so admires and the legacy of Evil the woman has wrought against this country and its Men of Peace.
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 07:53 AM

Wink

Time to thank Pres Trump then.. He contributed nearly $40 million to taxes in the year 2005 alone..and just consider the wonderful good he has done for Jobs, the economy and America itself.
In one short meeting he saved we taxpayers many millions toward the cost of the new Air Force 1 fleet! He has brought billion$$ in manufacturing either back into the country, or with the promise of fresh, new developments by overseas industrialists. With his moves against ILLEGAL immigration, he has made fresh jobs available for many Americans
I am sure pleased that twoshooter has reminded us what a treasure we have in our new president !

“The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.”
― Alexandre Dumas-fils
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 07:57 AM

I know who she is and have even watched a couple of her movies. She is a decent actress and not all that bad to look at. She is entitled to her opinion and has the right to express it as we all do and I don't want to change anything about our right to speak freely.. Her personal opinions matter not at all to me as I imagine mine wouldn't matter to her.

Saying something controversial is is a good way to get your name in the news and these people thrive on publicity.

Last edited by oldandslow; 03-18-2017 at 08:00 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page