The latest Comey-ism - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

Default The latest Comey-ism

Now Comey says that he has no information to support trump's tweets about wiretapping. Who knows what he really knows or thinks. His behavior has been so suspicious during the past year that it's hard to believe anything he says. He really should be replaced.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 12:20 PM

He is just following his bosses lead.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 12:27 PM

Comey seems like he is a loose cannon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

I wonder what the people in congress think of him. He always says he has no information, or doesn't know something, but nevertheless he's acting on it, sometimes in big ways. Very strange.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 05:36 PM
Banned

Strange-- you find it hard to believe EVERYONE EXCEPT a man whom it is definitively shown lies, exaggerates, and constantly engages in misdirection.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoshooter View Post
Strange-- you find it hard to believe EVERYONE EXCEPT a man whom it is definitively shown lies, exaggerates, and constantly engages in misdirection.
You mean like the left was doing with Obama?
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 05:55 PM

Comey seems like a loose cannon?

Trump got my vote, and now he says idiotic things on a daily basis.

He needs to shut up.

Mannyrock
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 10:06 PM
Banned

If anything Obama "overthought" things. Given the Republican scorched earth resistance many things he thought he could achieve he did not, in some cases that was a good thing. I do not recall however any obvious blatant and just juvenile falsehoods. Turned out -no- you did not keep your doctor. Overreach --that was a mistake. When they made mistakes they usually said "we made a mistake". When Trump tweets some idiotic delusional 4am tweet -- he send out people to try to convince us that A: He never said that B: the press ALL "lie about him" C: He actually meant something else-- and we should ALL understand what he ACTUALLY MEANT D: Even if it was wrong and totally inaccurate-- if the REAL truth were known it was PROBABLY right anyway. E : ...look... SQUIRREL !!!!
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 10:18 PM

Wait--what is idiotic about saying he wants to keep the country safe? What is idiotic about saying he wants to make the country great, wealthy prosperous and taxed less? Maybe he uses a technically inaccurate phrase from time to time, but he makes his point. He might even exaggerate on occasion. I happen to believe that his style is more likely to get something positive done than someone who puts people to sleep with boring rhetoric.

People knew that Donald Trump was a different kind of cat when they checked his box on the ballot and I think he just might be the best man for the job this time around. One thing is for sure--he won't be ignored, he won't be muzzled and he is not likely to take six years off to play golf and in his spare time, do what he can to aid and abet Islamic radicals.

Donald Trump does tend to be bombastic and even boastful, but it ain't all that bad if he can actually deliver what he's selling. I say, get er done Donald and run over as many stupid lying Dummycrats as possible while doing it.

Swingem
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 10:31 PM

PLEASE show me a career politician (which is 95% of 'em) who speaks the truth and isn't a bit boastful. Trump's greatest appeal to me was and still is that he's a business man not a slick talking politician. Politicians don't give one rat's ass about the people they are supposed to represent. All they care about is their precious party and getting reelected.
Walt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page