Calexit growing - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 07:22 AM Thread Starter

Default Calexit growing

The wackadoodles in California are calling for a breakaway....secession. I am sure the sensible people of California wouldn't miss them. Not much chance it will happen, but it appear the wackys are a bit generous over the land they wish to take with them. See map #1... More realistic I believe would be map #2.
What say you Californians ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calexit map.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	163730  

Attached Images

“The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.”
― Alexandre Dumas-fils
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 09:57 AM

they should move all the sane, normal people in California to the inland side of the San Andreas Fault, the Whackamoles to the ocean side then a few well-placed depth charges should fix the problem once & for all.

fetch the hammer maggie-they's a bee on the baby's head!

there's a place on this earth my people call home, hills & hollers everywhere & lots of room to roam.

we're noted for our hard times on God's greatest creation, we're the people of the hillbilly nation.

-----Charlie Gearhardt of Goosecreek symphony-----
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 10:36 AM

We'll never be lucky enough to lose California but I'd love to see them go.

"Paper is poverty...it is the ghost of money, and not money itself."

--- Thomas Jefferson May 27, 1788

H&R family: Topper 88 16 Gauge Mod, Pardner 16 gauge Full, Model 480 Topper Jr .410 Full, Handi .300 AAC Blackout
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 10:36 AM

The map shows just how stupid liberals are, as we would control the water they need. Their climate change they spouse must have the fresh water flowing from the ocean to the mountains.....DUMB
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
The map shows just how stupid liberals are, as we would control the water they need. Their climate change they spouse must have the fresh water flowing from the ocean to the mountains.....DUMB
Great point. Liberals are physically vulnerable because they're concentrated in dense urban areas that are heavily dependent for water, power, food, etc. on areas far away. This is true on the East Coast and Mid West as well. Los Angeles gets all its water from far away. Cut of LA's water and it's all over. Mexicans will "self-deport" by the gazillions. It may take that.

I increasingly believe the civil war will consist of WHITES who control the production of food and energy and use their power to starve off the big cities. Would anybody miss Los Angeles? San Francisco?

I doubt it. We need to change our thinking from states and state boundaries to counties in which WHITES are the majority. Look at the Red vs. Blue areas. This is how we need to organize. The WHITE majority counties in CAlifornia control substantial area and resources.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 12:58 PM

I think it's a great idea. Not just in California, but in all states that are dominated by large cities. Places like L.A., San Fran, NYC, Detroit, Chicago, etc are a burden on the working people in the outlying areas. Imagine how much lower the taxes would be for people in more rural areas if the large cities seceded from the Union. As it is now most of our tax dollars are dumped into these cess pools just to keep them running.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 01:48 PM

California liberal kooks just trying to get more attention. About how important they think they are.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 02:41 PM

Don't they know that Aztlan is already established there? It's like Puerto Rico. Not a state of the US, but benefits from US welfare system and other payments, but with no responsibilities of a state.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eNYaDh-iSVE/hqdefault.jpg
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 03:04 PM
dcw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
The wackadoodles in California are calling for a breakaway....secession. I am sure the sensible people of California wouldn't miss them. Not much chance it will happen, but it appear the wackys are a bit generous over the land they wish to take with them. See map #1... More realistic I believe would be map #2.
What say you Californians ?
i would agree with a map that would include riverside county as a place where "Normal" folks can reside. let Los Angeles and north, go on their own and take Jerry Brown, Gavin Newsom and Kevin DeLeon with them.

my wife and i have worked long and hard to have what we have and we want nothing more than to keep it. folks like the above mentioned, want to tax us out of being. IMO, that's what will happen if 'calexit' does actually occur; property taxes, gasoline taxes, vehicle registrations, to name a few will sky rocket in the "New California" to support all the non-producing residents (which will, most likely, be illegal immigrants who flee there to take advantage of the "Sanctuary state")

the "New California" will be comprised of those who do nothing, but have plenty...a Utopian dream state where no one works and the state provides for all...

when i first came to California, it was not uncommon to see rifles/shotguns in truck back windows...now, that's a prison sentence thanks to those like named above who want to do the "Calexit".

lead, follow, or get out of the way!
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

We have the same problem with NY State, dcw. ..And I was just south of the NY border, doing business on Saturday and found the business operator saying The same about Philadelphia..which overpowers the rest of the state with their liberal voters.
There are several plans for separating NY state, some called "West New York" some called "New Amsterdam", of which the map is shown below. Neither would be expected to exit the U.S., but form 2 seperate states..same for Pennsylvania as many there see it. The difference between how the Philly/NY City people think, and the rest of the state thinks is monumental. We would have the vast bulk of the land and natural resources, while they would get the vast bulk of the population...fair trade as I see it !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new Amsterdam.png
Views:	15
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	163778  

“The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.”
― Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page