My wife is AWESOME! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2017, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to spartacus1239
Default My wife is AWESOME!

So, my favorite LGS owner calls me last night. Hey, I have a Browning BLR in 7-08MM that came in on trade. 22 total rounds through it, he sold it new to the guy middle of last year. Guy comes back in yesterday and trades it on a .308 AR, he even includes a few boxes of good ammo.

I pick it up tomorrow! Gun with original box, papers scope mounts etc and ammo, all for $550.00 out the door! One small ding in the stock that I should be able to sweat out.

Check one more gun off of the bucket list! (my wife gave me the money to buy it! my birthday this month.) Now that's a good woman!

One can never have enough guns or ammo.

Payments I can do when buying: I can do Paypal, I eat any fees or a personal check you hold item until it clears. I do not do bank checks or postal orders. Way too hard for me to get in to do them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2017, 06:00 PM

That's a good woman for sure. I don't think my wife's ever given me money to buy a gun, but she's always said. You take good care of us, you want a gun, go buy it. Almost takes the fun out of having to sneak a new gun in the house. Simple rule treat her like a queen ,she,ll treat you like a king. Awesome gun by the way. Congrats

I dont care what gun Im using as long as Im hunting
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 07:30 AM

You've got a keeper! Two keepers if you count the gun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to spartacus1239

Well, picked up the gun today. Found out the guy fired a total of "2" rounds through it. Have to say that has to be correct as I always clean any gun that comes in to my room of death. There was hardly any residue what so ever in the action.or barrel.

I find this gun one of the best shouldering guns I have ever had... and I have had a LOT of guns.

Cannot wait to shoot it. New Vortex 2-7X32 scope will be here Monday.

One can never have enough guns or ammo.

Payments I can do when buying: I can do Paypal, I eat any fees or a personal check you hold item until it clears. I do not do bank checks or postal orders. Way too hard for me to get in to do them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page