12-06-2016 09:12 PM - permalink
    littlecanoe
    Glad to help. Welcome back.

Steve
  2. wncchester
    12-05-2016 03:18 PM - permalink
    wncchester
    Hello Dan.

I've not been able to sign in since site Admin. "fixed" everything. Little canoe just called and gave me a new password that worked so I'm finally on again.

Clarence Larkin - I got my old book in a used book store. The covers were gone, some pages missing and I can't find it any way. We moved in May and some of my books are still in storage, including that one I suppose. Title? Not sure, but even if your's is a duplicate it would be an improvement! Thank you very much for the kind offer.

Jim Chester
    127 Temple Church Rd.
    Brevard, NC 28712
  3. Dee
    12-04-2016 10:24 PM - permalink
    Dee
    wncchester, how are you doing haven't seen you on here since they changed it up. Also, which Clarence Larkin book have you got? If you would give me your mailing address I've got a Larkin book I'll give you.

Dee, aka Dan,

About Me

• About wncchester
  • Signature
    I don't have a Phd, not even a BA. But I do have a DD214.

Common sense is an uncommon virtue

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 11:38 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

02-24-2017
08:56 PM - wncchester quoted schott in post Wowie Kazowie! CNN, BBC, New York Times, etc banned from WH press conferences
people use that word to fre...
08:09 PM - wncchester quoted conan the librarian in post Wowie Kazowie! CNN, BBC, New York Times, etc banned from WH press conferences
In other words, those excluded were not ...
07:59 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted wncchester in post The Trinity - and monotheism
Oh yeah, Kolob - I had forgotte...
02:37 PM - wncchester quoted ibgp3 in post C&H Shell Holder # 6
It doesn't look like most ...
12:31 PM - wncchester quoted swim-with-beavers in post The Trinity - and monotheism
oh....you know You are not worthy Oh ...
02-23-2017
08:59 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted wncchester in post The Trinity - and monotheism
The first line was the only par...
08:34 PM - wncchester quoted swim-with-beavers in post The Trinity - and monotheism
you did very good , you got all of the...
07:45 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted wncchester in post The Trinity - and monotheism
Swimmer - "have any of you ever...
06:54 PM - wncchester quoted LilysDad in post Defects in Christ's teaching
I'm pretty new here, do you a...
04:21 PM - wncchester quoted GuzziJohn1 in post Preview of what DeVos wants to do
It is interesting that about 12...
03:36 PM - wncchester quoted conan the librarian in post Preview of what DeVos wants to do
Those days are long gone because the edu...
02:56 PM - conan the librarian quoted wncchester in post Preview of what DeVos wants to do
I don't see anything inherently...
02:28 PM - wncchester quoted Cuts Crooked in post Eternal Apologists for Liberalism in Spite of Evidence?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You think Oi...
02:14 PM - wncchester quoted GuzziJohn1 in post Preview of what DeVos wants to do
Why not use DeVos to just disma...
12:24 PM - wncchester quoted GuzziJohn1 in post Preview of what DeVos wants to do
I am just trying to say that I ...
12:12 PM - bucmeister quoted wncchester in post 700 Remington Recall
I've found that cheap Walmart A...
12:01 PM - Cuts Crooked quoted wncchester in post Eternal Apologists for Liberalism in Spite of Evidence?
The oil companies probably pay ...
11:24 AM - wncchester quoted twoshooter in post Eternal Apologists for Liberalism in Spite of Evidence?
I do not need to subsidize ener...
02-22-2017
09:37 PM - wncchester quoted twoshooter in post Eternal Apologists for Liberalism in Spite of Evidence?
I did something-- I voted for e...
09:24 PM - Cuts Crooked quoted wncchester in post Preview of what DeVos wants to do
And today's conservatives are i...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month