General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 05:57 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Gun Cabinet

1990 Winchester Model 70
    Classic Featherweigh [sic]

Mentions

06-06-2017
11:32 AM - Administrator mentioned land_owner in post Security Threat?
...nk of this idea? land_owner if you go to the Adm...
11-29-2016
09:51 AM - Administrator mentioned land_owner in post New Site look and Feel 11/21/2016 - Test Site
...a bug...] Thanks land_owner we will tweak the e...

Quotes

06-28-2017
08:01 PM - rosewood quoted land_owner in post I refuse to be Politically Correct
Excellent rosewood...that's abs...
03:11 PM - land_owner quoted rosewood in post I refuse to be Politically Correct
...ound. Excellent rosewood...that's absolutely ...
02:59 PM - rosewood quoted land_owner in post I refuse to be Politically Correct
(emphasis added) and THAT gen...
02:19 PM - land_owner quoted flounder in post I refuse to be Politically Correct
Calculus, gender identity, op...
02:19 PM - land_owner quoted nw_hunter in post I refuse to be Politically Correct
Calculus, gender identity, ope...
06-27-2017
11:00 AM - doublebass73 quoted land_owner in post ABC News faces multi billion dollar lawsuit..
What is the origin of the term ...
06-26-2017
09:55 PM - Argent11 quoted land_owner in post Sad really...we're not growing right now at GBO
I am talking in terms of greate...
02:21 PM - Argent11 quoted land_owner in post A new Island pops up out of the Ocean.
SURF's UP! D**n the Sharks! ...
02:12 PM - ironglow quoted land_owner in post ABC News faces multi billion dollar lawsuit..
What is the origin of the term ...
01:50 PM - clearwater quoted land_owner in post Could global warming be the soulition to the yankee invasion of the south.
No. And no. Air conditionin...
01:24 PM - Argent11 quoted land_owner in post Could global warming be the soulition to the yankee invasion of the south.
No. And no. Dang that's a h...
01:05 PM - Argent11 quoted land_owner in post Could global warming be the soulition to the yankee invasion of the south.
Were it not for two (2) inventi...
11:54 AM - Argent11 quoted land_owner in post Why television viewership is dying.
Byron, I find it necessary to "...
10:06 AM - doublebass73 quoted land_owner in post ABC News faces multi billion dollar lawsuit..
Making cars the size of a Tuna ...
09:38 AM - land_owner quoted NWBear in post ABC News faces multi billion dollar lawsuit..
Yeah the news reported that...
08:25 AM - land_owner quoted conan the librarian in post Donald Trump Becomes First President In Two Decades To Not Host A Ramadan Dinner
I would say that canceling the dinner is...
06-25-2017
12:50 PM - Argent11 quoted land_owner in post Have the Democrats lost their ever loving minds?
To the OP's title: It is decid...
06-24-2017
12:33 PM - Argent11 quoted land_owner in post Why television viewership is dying.
TV Evangelism - "Send your mone...
06:39 AM - pastorp quoted land_owner in post Why television viewership is dying.
TV Evangelism - "Send your mone...
05:35 AM - land_owner quoted clearwater in post Does Islam have a problem?
What would Jesus do to one four...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
100.0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 71
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month