Prayer Request - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-20-2015, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Default Prayer Request

Praying for those who serve in the ministry of the Word and prayer today; its a rough time to serve. Everyday another pastor is going from full time to bivocational because the church they serve can/will no longer afford to provide. The temptation is strong to water down the message, to tickle some ears so that more will come in the door and tip the offering basked and they can quit their second, third job, or the wife can stay at home with the kids, or they can afford braces. The temptation is strong to abandon theological integrity for some cultural prominence, and some churches delight in that shift as well. I meet more and more every day who are tired, and I read biographies of some of the great men of God and they were tired as well. It seems for those called to serve in full time ministry, tired is common, and not altogether bad as it keeps the minister close to the springs of living water. So I'm praying for those who are called to serve in the ministry of the Word and prayer today.

Held Fast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-22-2015, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Prayer Request

TEAMNELSON. We pray daily for all of the Pastors of the world. Our Pastors are our Shepherds, satan knows if he can get the Shepherd, the flock will follow. Unfortunately it is happening all over the world. Prayer sent my friend. ;D ;D

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page