Coming Apart - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-25-2017, 07:20 AM

My hopes, thoughts and prayers are with both Joyce and you my friend. Be strong, Joyce needs you now....<><....

"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-25-2017, 07:36 AM

Prayers for your whole family.

democrats are in favor of the wholesale slaughter of God's most precious; unborn babies.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-27-2017, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

OK update: They cannot do the surgery we hoped for to remove the monster from Joyce's pancreas. They sent her home because of insurance reasons. Trying to get chemo arranged, but we already know that this is just a holding action, this is a death sentence. And to top things off, our sewer collapsed yesterday. Trying to figger out how to finance the repair.............I'm still coming apart very slowly. Joyce is so brave.......I can't stand to see her in so much pain.

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 09:55 PM

May the good Lord bless and keep both of you close to him. My prayers are enroute. Today was the birthday of my beautiful and wonderful wife Marti, I lost her when she went to be with our Lord 4 years and five weeks ago today.
Stay strong brother, Joyce needs you and your strength NOW. Think of her over all else and all others, especially over your feelings and needs. SHE is most important....<><....

"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page