Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

03-15-2017
12:12 PM - mtdotcomm quoted littlecanoe in post May we speak more about Jesus.
How about, "Does Jesus prefer Wi...
03-14-2017
06:16 PM - mtdotcomm quoted goodshot in post May we speak more about Jesus.
Jesus would have been a Ford ...
01:10 PM - mtdotcomm quoted Argent11 in post May we speak more about Jesus.
True that. Argue about which ...
03-11-2017
02:57 PM - gendoc quoted mtdotcomm in post Targets (Post your favorite here)
Cats that try to use my wifes ...
12:50 PM - mtdotcomm quoted land_owner in post Targets (Post your favorite here)
100 Yards 1" grid 2" circles ...
03-07-2017
02:24 PM - mtdotcomm quoted BAGTIC in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
Jesus came to earth as God'...
02:17 PM - mtdotcomm quoted BAGTIC in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
Jesus told his followers to...
01:43 PM - BAGTIC quoted mtdotcomm in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
Can you, beav, tell us the pur...
01:34 PM - BAGTIC quoted mtdotcomm in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
Strange how the OP, babies in ...
03-06-2017
06:22 PM - jonb32248 quoted mtdotcomm in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
No sorrys needed, found your r...
12:08 PM - jonb32248 quoted mtdotcomm in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
I doubt beav read the verses y...
03-04-2017
07:15 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted mtdotcomm in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
"that they may all be one" No...
06:39 PM - wncchester quoted mtdotcomm in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
You changed my words, nice try...
06:30 PM - mtdotcomm quoted swim-with-beavers in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
"that they may all be one" Not only Hi...
06:02 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted mtdotcomm in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
"that they may all be one" No...
05:02 PM - mtdotcomm quoted swim-with-beavers in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
oh you know I do john 17 20*I ...
03:55 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted mtdotcomm in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
"Jesus all so said his Apostl...
02:38 PM - mtdotcomm quoted swim-with-beavers in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
Jesus all so said his Apostles would ...
03-03-2017
05:13 PM - mtdotcomm quoted swim-with-beavers in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
can he find scriptures for these thoug...
03-02-2017
12:43 AM - mtdotcomm quoted powderman in post If a baby dies, or very young, they go to Heaven, but in what condition??
MTDOTCOMM. That's OK, it's cal...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
100.0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 10
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month