long time lurker - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

Default long time lurker

I've been lurking around here off and on for quite some time, and apparently just made my first post in the non-denom forum... I was surprised to see it was my first post....

So, I figured I should make a quick introduction.... swappin' howdies, so to speak...

my "handle" came about because I enjoy the .22 K-Hornet... along with other calibers. It is just one of my favorites.. I've been shooting and reloading for about 45 years now, and enjoy most aspects of the "sport"...
I live in north Texas, grew up in west Texas... I enjoy shooting, golf, riding the motorcycle, working with my hands.... all of this, of course, is second to God and my family....
I tend to be conservative/libertarian in most of my political views, but try to remain open minded.
I work in the medical manufacturing field as an equipment technician..

Way more than most of you wanted to know, I'm sure... but I'm feeling blabby this morning....

I look forward to more lurking and interaction... lots of good knowledge on this forum..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 02:56 PM

Location: Behind the Redwood Curtain, Humboldt County, California

Hello and Welcome to GBO! This is a great place. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

When you're walking on eggs; don't hop!!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 09:15 PM

Welcome aboard. Never had a K-Hornet, but have a regular Hornet and a 17 AH. I started loading 7 years before you did and shooting 8 years before that. Nice to have some young people checking in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 11:54 PM

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL, Lk. Poincette, FL, Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

Glad to have you "finally" meeting and greeting with us hornetguy. We an irascible bunch as you have well learned since 2011. We will all be enriched from your experience in the mix of old and new "beginnings". Post up a bunch to "catch up".
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Welcome aboard. Never had a K-Hornet, but have a regular Hornet and a 17 AH. I started loading 7 years before you did and shooting 8 years before that. Nice to have some young people checking in.

Yes... one thing I learned as a whippersnapper is to be respectful of my elders....
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornetguy View Post
Yes... one thing I learned as a whippersnapper is to be respectful of my elders....
Yes, it`s nice to see some kids checking in here.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page