Almost that time of year again. If you love traditional muzzleloaders, want to build your own flinter or just want to hang out with others that enjoy traditional blackpowder you have to try and make the show. Just hoping my upcoming surgery doesn't make this the first show in 11 years I miss.
| Dixon's Gunmakers Fair|
[ Friday July 29th, Saturday July 30th, & Sunday July 31, 2011 ]
9:00am - 5:00pm Daily
- Barrel Forging; Gun Maker Displays, Rifles Lock Stock, Barrel and Furniture Makers; Horn and Leather Workers; Gun Flint Knapping; Engraving.
- Seminars on Gun Making Craft Subjects; General Building Skills (will vary from year to year), Restoration, SeIecting Wood, Flint Lock Tuning, Design and Creation, Rifle Architecture, Blueing and Browning, Patch Box.
- Original Type Rifling Machines at Work.
- Junior Work Shops in Horn and Leather.
- For the women there will be demonstrations and seminars on Colonial Lifestyles.
here is a direct link to all infohttp://http://www.dixonmuzzleloading.com/index.php?section=gunmakersfair