Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 07:59 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

05-26-2019
09:00 AM - Peabody quoted swim-with-beavers in post Torn..?? 7mmTCU or 7-30 waters (contender)
My 730 waters 400 yd. TC-E 15" 140 gr....
05-21-2019
09:44 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted dannyd in post uk Christians offer to cover up crosses for Muslims to celebrate Ramadan in church
So what your saying is god ...
09:19 PM - dannyd quoted swim-with-beavers in post uk Christians offer to cover up crosses for Muslims to celebrate Ramadan in church
no not really, its best described as a...
07:48 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted ironglow in post Deleted Posts
07:08 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted dannyd in post uk Christians offer to cover up crosses for Muslims to celebrate Ramadan in church
The 1611 is god's word, the...
09:28 AM - Dee quoted swim-with-beavers in post uk Christians offer to cover up crosses for Muslims to celebrate Ramadan in church
dont know why any one would want to re...
09:06 AM - dannyd quoted swim-with-beavers in post uk Christians offer to cover up crosses for Muslims to celebrate Ramadan in church
06:36 AM - ironglow quoted swim-with-beavers in post uk Christians offer to cover up crosses for Muslims to celebrate Ramadan in church
05-20-2019
09:32 PM - dannyd quoted swim-with-beavers in post uk Christians offer to cover up crosses for Muslims to celebrate Ramadan in church
well.....thats all most true . she ca...
09:08 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted gpa&hisguns in post uk Christians offer to cover up crosses for Muslims to celebrate Ramadan in church
Reverend Lisa Scott? There is your f...
05-18-2019
09:12 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted ironglow in post This ain't the religious forum!
Not really..the beave asked ....
02:13 PM - Argent11 quoted swim-with-beavers in post This ain't the religious forum!
which god ? Beaver, your only addin...
01:14 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted lloyd smale in post This ain't the religious forum!
I could throw out all my previou...
05-17-2019
11:39 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted Sandhillbilly in post This ain't the religious forum!
I agree 100% swims. So that makes ...
09:50 PM - Sandhillbilly quoted swim-with-beavers in post This ain't the religious forum!
Kind of like my opinion of organised r...
12:52 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted Sandhillbilly in post This ain't the religious forum!
Kind of like my opinion of organis...
05-12-2019
08:14 AM - swim-with-beavers quoted pdkfishing in post Muzzle brake issues
Hey Swims. Completely off-topic...
05-11-2019
10:32 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted Shootall3 in post This ain't the religious forum!
SWB, no hate there is a place ...
08:32 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted Shootall3 in post This ain't the religious forum!
So it seems some want separati...
11:23 AM - swim-with-beavers quoted pastorp in post This ain't the religious forum!
Well if anyone deserves bash...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month