Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 06:07 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

08-14-2019
06:06 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted ironglow in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
I purposely chose the words, ...
12:18 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted rosewood in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
...g the real Bible. Rosewood I purposely chose...
12:18 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted ironglow in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
Exactly, even my ex who was e...
05:59 AM - swim-with-beavers quoted ironglow in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
[quote=ironglow;2055929052 .[/quo...
08-13-2019
09:09 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted ironglow in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
No intelligent or reasonably ...
07:24 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted RaySendero in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
LOL - Oh gosh, LOL Yes it ...
07:03 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted RaySendero in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
LOL - Your not even a good Jeho...
06:22 PM - RaySendero quoted swim-with-beavers in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
RaySendero ...prophet :tango_face_ang...
06:00 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted RaySendero in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
...t that joy either! RaySendero ...prophet .I thin...
05:35 PM - RaySendero quoted swim-with-beavers in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
i have never made the claim that I was...
05:26 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted RaySendero in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
there will be 144,000 going to ...
08:37 AM - RaySendero quoted swim-with-beavers in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
there will be 144,000 going to heaven....
06:34 AM - swim-with-beavers quoted mtdotcomm in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
Ok. Lookin forward to it! its...
08-12-2019
10:38 PM - mtdotcomm quoted swim-with-beavers in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
Ok. Lookin forward to it! its a false...
09:21 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted mtdotcomm in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
Ok. Lookin forward to it! i...
06:40 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted ironglow in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
In my Father's house are many...
02:28 PM - Bob Riebe quoted swim-with-beavers in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
Absolutely sure about what , you kinda...
06:07 AM - swim-with-beavers quoted Bob Riebe in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
Absolutely. Absolutely sure...
08-11-2019
11:34 PM - Bob Riebe quoted swim-with-beavers in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
are you sure about that?Absolutely.
08:50 PM - swim-with-beavers quoted Bob Riebe in post Calling out demons and evil spirits.
Scriptures say nothing about q...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
100.0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 1
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month