Graybeard Outdoors - View Profile: Argent11

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. DEACONLLB
    12-02-2019 05:19 PM - permalink
    DEACONLLB
    Ok so I am now a moderator so how can I put moderator below my join date an senior member. or can you do it and save me the effort? all Bill said you are a moderator no instructions.

Deaconllb
  2. oldandslow
    11-30-2019 01:56 PM - permalink
    oldandslow
    Got a Kindle? You seem to have an interest in Mars and Amazon just released all five of the "Colony Mars" books in a set for the Kindle for 99 cents. It has a 4 1/2 star rating so I got it and thought you might be interested.

Is there a Kindle app for ipad? I know you have an ipad but since I have a Kindle I've never investigated whether you can put the books on an ipad.

After posting this I found the answer. Google "kindle app for ipad" and the first item that appears explains how to get it and use it. You probably already know all this anyway but thought I would add it just in case.
  3. powderman
    11-28-2019 11:04 PM - permalink
    powderman
    DAVID. Who is argent 88??
  4. goodshot
    05-14-2019 08:38 PM - permalink
    goodshot
    hi, I saw your mention of the Red Sea thread, was there something wrong with it?
  5. Argent11
    11-12-2018 06:57 PM - permalink
    Argent11
    We are in no way we are prepared for this. I'll let you know after tonight's NG. They agree with me on their site it's just not doable.
    And they tell us why.
  6. lloyd smale
    11-04-2017 11:18 AM - permalink
    lloyd smale
    don't know if you got the other message so ill send it this way too. I looked at some of the posts and some of the attacks on her seemed warranted. IF I can help in anyway but a pm to someone or if its a post youd like to reply to just send the link so I don't pick the wrong one.
  7. lloyd smale
    11-04-2017 11:15 AM - permalink
    lloyd smale
    I read through some of the posts and have to agree there was some crap going on there that didn't realize. One thing id never stand for is an attack on my family and respect you for standing up for yours. If I can help in any way by sending pm to someone or making a post just let me know which thread.
  8. goodshot
    01-14-2017 08:19 PM - permalink
    goodshot
    Just got a message from Andrew Wommack at AWMI.com saying he is on ROKU now and one of the stations is ChristianTV from Russia, I thought the bride might enjoy knowing that and perhaps
    getting signed up for it.
    I have been reading very good things about Russian Soldiers proclaiming the gospel
    to muslims in the course of their work in Syria. Praise G-d.
    blessings

About Me

• About Argent11

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 12:54 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

12-04-2019
03:50 PM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Trump's Deplorable Cult waits patiently
I remember the pictures. There were pict...
01:03 PM - gpa&hisguns quoted Argent11 in post Trump's Deplorable Cult waits patiently
In her current medical condit...
12:54 PM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Trump's Deplorable Cult waits patiently
I agree. We dodged a bullet when hitliar...
12:39 PM - Argent11 quoted littlecmonkey in post fireball over Oregon? then a crash alien?
Looks like Kamala's bid for presid...
12-03-2019
04:22 PM - Argent11 quoted Tom W. in post Warren: I’ll Be ‘Last American President Elected By The Electoral College’
I hope she looks up during ...
01:49 PM - Argent11 quoted land_owner in post What a brilliant move !
Lace all confiscated "white pow...
01:14 PM - Argent11 quoted land_owner in post What a brilliant move !
Lace all confiscated "white pow...
12-02-2019
08:28 PM - Argent11 quoted goodshot in post Greta Thunberg and Climate Strike
I'm really enjoying those, di...
11:34 AM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Tesla pickup?
Cars already have shatterproof windshiel...
11:25 AM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Tesla pickup?
I loved the El Camino and Ranchero of "t...
11:11 AM - Argent11 quoted oldandslow in post Tesla pickup?
I did read up on it because I'm...
10:57 AM - Argent11 quoted conan the librarian in post Tesla pickup?
I saw the announcement and didn't even b...
10:33 AM - Argent11 quoted DEACONLLB in post The saddest song you have ever heard,
...id what you think? Deaconllb I agree with that, ...
12-01-2019
08:07 PM - Argent11 quoted oldandslow in post What is your state's official religion?
Not a one. I fact I can't remem...
06:01 PM - Argent11 quoted old scar in post AOC demands they change Black Friday next year to ‘Friday of Color’
I'm thinking this could all b...
12:26 PM - Argent11 quoted lloyd smale in post What do you think about the Eddie Gallagher / Navy Secretary thing?
I believe he was an e7 chief pet...
11:07 AM - Argent11 quoted DEACONLLB in post The saddest song you have ever heard,
... up PM your way. Deaconllb Well, you have ce...
11-30-2019
07:56 PM - Argent11 quoted Mule 11 in post AOC demands they change Black Friday next year to ‘Friday of Color’
Because she is the elected o...
07:41 PM - Mule 11 quoted Argent11 in post AOC demands they change Black Friday next year to ‘Friday of Color’
Why is a AOC communist from V...
07:36 PM - Argent11 quoted Mule 11 in post AOC demands they change Black Friday next year to ‘Friday of Color’
I prefer negroid. As that is...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month