Graybeard Outdoors banner

WTS TC .50 Scout Pistol

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Hopalong7 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Thompson Center Scout .50 Pistol. Not a production model, but A Custom Shop job. Unfired with a rich blue sided receiver with sights. The pics don't do the blueing justice. Also included is a Burris one piece base and rings. $475.00 TYD. Price Reduction: $395.00 TYD

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I have one, but I also have another Scout pistol that I hunt with. However if it made the sale I'd throw it in. The take down tool doesn't work that well though. It works good on the allen head receiver screw but doesn't have quite enough reach to work on the forend screw without scraping the forend. haven't tried putting a washer under the head of screw, that would probably make it work OK.
Walt

#7 ·
The only difference I see is the finish on the receiver, the barrel is stamped "TC Custom Shop" and the wood might be a little better grade. The production model receiver was either a flat blue or TC's version of heat treating, while the custom shop model has a pretty deep blue finish. The wood is better, but my production model has very nice wood as well. You can go down to the Thompson Center Handgun Forum and click on "My Other TC" and see what my production model looks like.
Walt

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.