Graybeard Outdoors banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Super Moderator
    11,590 Posts
    I will go back to that thread and delete the remainder of those personal attacks. It was wrong. I will caution the OP against that type of attack and report that poster to GB for a closer eye in the near future, or if he does it again.

I agree whole heartedly with you that we should be much more tolerant of one another. Some folks are just personally bent too far one way or the other and from their perspective cannot fathom another point of view. I hate to think how they can see the light of day with their heads stuck so far up their own asses?

Post 'em up. I got your back.
    Richard Young

· Registered
    2,300 Posts
    Thanks for the reply. That time frame in June would be just fine for me. Since I am retired the days of he week are not an issue. I will discuss with the wife and I can confirm down the line a bit?
    I have the rifles and ammo but not a spotting scope. Could bring a Black & Decker folding work bench. It makes a pretty good rest.
    I have only tried PD shoot a couple of times at about a five acre town in NW Kansas but discovered it is tough to do by ones self without a spotter to assist. Both rifles recoil enough that I cannot follow with the scopes.

· Registered
    653 Posts
    Hey John. if you are serious about a prairie dog shoot mid to late June would be ideal.I have a couple possibilities right around my home town here there tend to be rather small isolated towns, about an hour and a half northwest of here we have a huge national grassland with bigger towns, you can camp up there, I have a camper. my biggest thing is in order to get time off after school is out for the summer, the sooner I have dates the better. at my job I have Tuesday, Wednesday off so any other days I need to take vacation time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…