Graybeard Outdoors banner

Prayers Needed in a Big Way

9K views 87 replies 42 participants last post by  Darto 
#1 · (Edited)
Bikerbeans has been hospitalized for several days with pneumonia, blood clots in his lungs, kidney failure, and what sounds like congestive heart failure. Please send prayers and lots of them! Always remember the bible states our prayers may come out sounding like drunken nothingness but are converted to elegant meaningful words for the Lord's ears (Maybe not an exact quote from the bible but you get the point). So even if you are not one to pray, don't sweat the small stuff. Pray, pray, pray!

Thanks, Dinny

#3 ·
I have heard your request prayers will be sent

Deaconllb

#6 ·
It's done.

#8 ·
Lord, We pray that you bless our friend Tom with your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in your loving name.

Thank You Lord!

#9 ·
Will do!

#13 ·
Lord we implore you to send your healing love to our friend tom.
He is a good man. I also accept that I do not see all that you see.
That if this is his time to be taken up to the father make his passing swift and pain free as possible.
I also ask that you help those of his family and friends who loved him deal with this.
Not my will Lord, but thine be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Truly thou art king of kings and Lord of Lords. You are the master, I but serve.
Thy will be done. But if he can be helped either to recovery, or to be lifted to the father please do so. You know better than I what is best, and what is in your plan. I am only a sinner, one who slips, stumbles, fails and falls daily.
Thy will be done.

Thou art a merciful and loving master, I know I need not fear for tom.

Thank you Lord for this and the many blessings you have rained upon me.

Praise him with great praise. Hallelujah.

#14 ·
lord we implore you to send your healing love to our friend tom.
He is a good man. I also accept that i do not see all that you see.
That if this is his time to be taken up to the father make his passing swift and pain free as possible.
I also ask that you help those of his family and friends who loved him deal with this.
Not my will lord, but thine be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Truly thou art king of kings and lord of lords. You are the master, i but serve.
Thy will be done. But if he can be helped either to recovery, or to be lifted to the father please do so. You know better than i what is best, and what is in your plan. I am only a sinner, one who slips, stumbles, fails and falls daily.
Thy will be done.

Thou art a merciful and loving master, i know i need not fear for tom.

Thank you lord for this and the many blessings you have rained upon me.

Praise him with great praise. Hallelujah.
amen!!!

#20 ·
Richard ,

Who is this Good Tom you speak of?:tango_face_devil:

Little bit of improvement today, but i can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Fellows, thanks for the prayers and kind words.

Mean Ole Tom (my wifes pet name for me:tango_face_wink:)

#27 ·
Good news is good to hear, and if Tom has some of his "Growl" back, well that is indeed good news IMO.

Hang in there brother, we're pulling for you, prayers continue. Mean ol tom will do just fine.

Omegahunter, thanks for the complement. (blush)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.