Panic ridden BS. - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 10:35 PM

I am somewhat surprised to know there are still people out there who are believing this Russian BS besides the talking heads on the news networks, and a bunch of globalist politicians. But it does kinda of seems like those who are awake are more and more aware by the day, and that the TV headed zombies just sink deeper into the trance. Niska, I can tell just from the posts of yours I've read, and I'm sure I haven't read them all, that you are a proud and patriotic American. We here at GBO have your back, what you and David.described is exactly why I do not have and never will have a Facebook account.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 09:41 AM
TM7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niska44 View Post
I don't want any trouble i am an American citizen. I'm not a spy i am only wife and mother. As with so many others.

Why do these liberals say these horrible things about us? We all became citizens we didn't take any hand outs.

I worked in a library for schooling and for my classes.
Russianphobia is the current drumbeat we're all suppose to march to. This a production of neocons, globalists and culture communists as pounded out by propaganda mass media day in day out.

Some of this is bound to flow down hill to cruder social media as it is common in the USA to define oneself by making enemies.
...TM7
post #23 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 09:49 AM

Is it a replacement for islamophobia or homophobia ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 09:59 AM Thread Starter

You think that sometimes it's our media who is stirring up this pot? I mean they take a simple story that's hardly news worthy and make it into a hurricane. And it's never a Democrats fault they can do no wrong. And now they have Trump as their whipping boy. Almost 24/7 Trump bashing even on totally unrelated stories. And somehow or another they will slip in a Trump bash then get completely off topic.
post #25 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 11:17 AM

It absolutely is the media David, and if you trace all the networks back through their parent companies, who owns them? The Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, Ted Turner, Bill gates, they parrot the agenda of thosse that own them.
post #26 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtlsnkjake65 View Post
It absolutely is the media David, and if you trace all the networks back through their parent companies, who owns them? The Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, Ted Turner, Bill gates, they parrot the agenda of thosse that own them.
Maybe if we're lucky all these jerks will take a cruise on the maiden voyage of the Titanic II next year.
Full speed ahead.
post #27 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
You think that sometimes it's our media who is stirring up this pot? I mean they take a simple story that's hardly news worthy and make it into a hurricane. And it's never a Democrats fault they can do no wrong. And now they have Trump as their whipping boy. Almost 24/7 Trump bashing even on totally unrelated stories. And somehow or another they will slip in a Trump bash then get completely off topic.

That, unfortunately, is what it's all about. It's all about ratings.

Land Owner's recent posts with quotes about news papers by Jefferson were excellent, yet are also grim reminders about what the news papers are and have always been.
post #28 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 12:05 PM

Anyone who is unaware that we have a lot of former Russians living here in the USA must be living a very sheltered life. I assume they are already American citizens, or working on it, and are very happy to be here. From what I've seen, they are very family oriented and very decent folks. Some of the recent immigrants don't do so well with English, but the kids and younger adults have caught on quite well.

As far as the notion of them being spies, that would be a waste of effort and it should be obvious by now that we have more to be dubious about our own lefty citizens (Dummycrats) than Russians. Just about anything anyone would want to know about in this country has already been revealed except for the 50,000 emails that Hitlary destroyed.

Swingem

Last edited by magooch; 05-20-2017 at 11:02 AM.
post #29 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

A lot of them live in Nevada, and make good livings doing internet sales. A big thing for them a few years ago was them selling surplus Soviet military stuff. I bought a wind up submarine clock from one of them and it's best clock I own, and it's the real deal. Not that Chinese junk when those copy's started showing up. Same thing with the sub compass I bought, you can sure tell it's the real McCoy. I had to make a base for it on my lathe because the Russian I bought it from said on the sub it was mounted in a big panel.

I never got ripped off by them, it took awhile to get here but it did get here. Then at Christmas they sent a card and a small tin full of candy. Niska had to read the card and she knew what kind of candy it was. She said that's homemade you can't buy that in any store. She talked to them on a phone a couple of times checking on my order. And she took care of the money order and the mailing address and all that.

Last edited by Argent11; 05-19-2017 at 12:36 PM.
post #30 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

There's a few of them that have set up in Las Vegas now that import and sell that stuff, so it's easier to get now. They had surplus rifle scopes on they're web site awhile back but by the time I tried to get one they were all sold out. The guy is supposed to let me know when he gets in another shipment.

Right now he has stuff that came off of old Migs, gauges and some pilot stuff like helmets and flight suits.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page