A symptom of west's culture collapse? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 08:47 AM Thread Starter

Default A symptom of west's culture collapse?

What's with all this transgender,homosexual crap we are being inundated with in our face,everyday from the media and even all around us? Are we truly seeing the collapse of western civilization as we know it? I was out walking my 19 month old G Grandbaby BOY child yesterday, and I swear some of the people we encountered while walking were hard to identify as male or female.Some of the (I think)females looked more male than the men (I think) we passed. Hard to tell a Bruce from a Caitlin

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...tural-collapse

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 03:08 PM

This is why we have cultures and societies. We organize ourselves so that we can live with people that we like, and to minimize contact with people we don't like. Just teach the kids the way you want them taught. They will make up their minds in adulthood, and society will continue to evolve. Also, turn off the danged TV. It's like injecting poison into your mind.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 03:32 PM

It is far worse than just not being able to identify males from females. The mutilation to the language that has occurred is more than I can tolerate. By their insistence, it is objectionable to refer to any person as "he" or "she" or you run the risk of committing the mortal offense of "offending" them. So it has become the norm to use the pronoun, "they," universally when referring to any person. Well, this just flat out violates the most basic number rule of English. "They" can refer only to a plural number of persons, not a singular person. Sorry, snowflakes. I refuse to follow your demands to mutilate the language just to satisfy your whims. From now on I will refer to every singular person, in accordance with their desire to obfuscate their true biological genders, as "IT!" The way I see it, a transgender mutant by choice cannot be a "they" unless IT also undergoes mitosis and becomes more than one person. Therefore, IT it is!

"I am the master of my fate.
I am the captain of my soul."
Invictus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 04:09 PM
Banned

Is not many seen here yet. David's older daughter the Air Force daughter when she was younger came out here as goth.

We didn't say much it was how the community in public saw her as. That look didn't last long after that.

David was right about that one sometimes he is. He said let her look like a spooky clown in public.

She came to me and said Niska people don't like me i have no friends.

I said then let me make you over ok honey? There was a very beautiful girl in there somewhere.

She calls me her mom now.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2017, 09:05 AM

I was in high school at the very end of the hippie era...in fact after the end of that era but there will still quite a number of kids who for what ever reason thought “hippie” was the way to go. The public schools I went to had a dress code but by the time I reached high school that was being relaxed to some degree.

I remember a conversation between some students and a teacher that stuck with me to this day. Group of throw-back hippie style students were saying “We have the right to dress and have the appearance (long hair etc.) and act and speak in any manner we choose.” And the teacher replied, yes you do. You can have long unkempt hair and tie-dyed tee shirts and old Army coats with peace signs sewed on, and huge bell-bottom jeans dragging the ground, all of that. You have that right. What right you do not have is to expect other people to react to you in a certain way or even accept you at all. The truth is people are going to react to you based on how you present yourself and if, for example, you go apply for a job presenting yourself like that, you are not going to get that job. The truth is, if you want that job you will have to present yourself in a way that makes the person who wants to hire you believe you have what it takes to do the job. We can argue all day about whether that's right or wrong but the fact is, that's the way it works.

Now, the difference today seems to be kids in school and even college are being told, not only do you have the right to have the “identity” of your own choosing but you also have the right of demanding how others deal with you. They must accept you no matter what. In my opinion this is where the disconnect from reality happens, to say that society MUST give you what you want even as you poke your finger into the eye of that society.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2017, 10:02 AM

Well said AcellR8

I dont care what gun Im using as long as Im hunting
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner

"Be Cool or be cast out" are the song lyrics of Rush in their hit "Subdivisions", an insightful title from their album "Signals", another zinger of a title with significantly deeper meaning (I think). We have ALL done that in one form or another - particularly in our youth. In the formative years, in general, we tend to blend in rather than stand out. It is the exceptional people, in Junior and Senior High School, the formative years, that KNOW who they are. Class President, Student Council, Jocks, and Band Members stand out, take a collective stand, and are, in general, OK with themselves to be THAT PERSON. You know who they were...maybe one of them is you.

Often, it is the cuts we took in junior (grades 7-9) and senior (grades 10-12) High School that form our adult psyche to overcome. Fat become thin. Shy become bold. The Ugly Duckling becomes the Beautiful Swan. Underachievers go into GOVERNMENT. Bullies become LEO's.

Perhaps we have all heard that "when in Rome, do as the Romans do". No thank you. I was taught to be better than that. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is in fact a duck.

Gentlemen, I WAS TAUGHT BETTER THAN THAT. Unfortunately, the lowest common denominator is driving the narrative. IMO, when the balance of people with low self esteem, insufficient education, and a fawning-liberal-propagandized, media-driven, "politically correct" government come together, they force the lowest common denominator onto ALL intelligent people. Soon, if they have their way, intelligence will take a back seat to the Elite, a self-appointed, "superior", and separate group of power-and-wealth grabbing individuals who came together for "THE GREATER GOOD" to dictate to everyone else what they should think, do, act, and say.

Last edited by land_owner; 07-03-2017 at 08:17 AM.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-03-2017, 08:43 AM

They have a video out now, aimed at kids, and we're talking about 6-8 or 9 year olds, on how it's ok to dress in drag. Couldn't watch more than a minute or so, made me very angry. I guess, a female, with a butch haircut, fake beard, flannel shirt, another one that was dressed like what a movie nerd looks like, and a hand puppet. All discussing on how as a child you should dress. It's ok to dress in drag, etc. Could not watch more than a minute or so, as got so mad. As far as I'm concerned, all involved with this video should be charged with child sex abuse. Gets me mad again just thinking about it. gypsyman

We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!! Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-03-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyman View Post
They have a video out now, aimed at kids, and we're talking about 6-8 or 9 year olds, on how it's ok to dress in drag. Couldn't watch more than a minute or so, made me very angry. I guess, a female, with a butch haircut, fake beard, flannel shirt, another one that was dressed like what a movie nerd looks like, and a hand puppet. All discussing on how as a child you should dress. It's ok to dress in drag, etc. Could not watch more than a minute or so, as got so mad. As far as I'm concerned, all involved with this video should be charged with child sex abuse. Gets me mad again just thinking about it. gypsyman
Stuff like this is, as the thread title says, a symptom of the west's cultural collapse. It's also more.

I think it's two things (at least); not only a symptom but a mechanism whereby western culture is being deconstructed. It's a purposeful tearing down of the basic tenets of civilized society.

At the same time, it's outright pedophilia. It's known in law enforcement and psychology that predators like pedophiles will put themselves in positions that give them access to victims, and also that they will groom and develop victims. I think it's safe bet the people who produce videos like this aimed at kids do so with a desire (consciously or subconsciously) to normalize perversion.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Banned

Do you feel that some people at a younger age might have been pushed into this lifestyle by those who are like this?

Peer pressure or same sex parents. I think that some are pushed into it who otherwise wouldn't have turned out like this.

We had a babysitter who was doing this to the children under her care but she was hideing that fact from the parents.

She was discovered eventually and was arrested. She was lucky the police got to her before the parents did.

Last edited by Niska44; 07-03-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page