We lost a whole forum, I think - Page 15 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #141 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 02:36 PM

i went back and read quiet a few of davids posts, and then yours .. your texts, word use and how you talk ( type to convey an thought ) are so much like davids is shocking.. except when your english fails you somehow ...

the same english you seem to have mastered in so short a time here .. like i said, 5 seconds in i was sure i was talking to a man ( not necessarily david ) but a man non the less , trying to pretend to be niska ( you ) i guess

if it has not yet dawned on you.. i was one if not the last holdout for you / david
defended you over johnny loco and a few others.. i reget that now
johnny had your number right off and i didnt or wasnt seeing it .. but i sure as **** do now

and yet thru all this, you hold here, making quips and comebacks ( in well written english i add ) and cant , dont or wont get the message that your all done here..

Dave in Phoenix

Last edited by scibaer; 11-11-2017 at 02:39 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scibaer View Post
the bottom line here, niska is this
you were being accused of being david( or vice versa ) about the same time david stopped texting and calling me daily whining and crying and asking why everyone is so mean and nasty to him and his family

and then he somehow over night he ends up in some secret rehab and no one can reach him .. vanishing over night, just about the same time your english improves drastically ( but not your common sense comprehension said english )

so, assuming that david is not you and he is in rehab, i asked you to call me.. and you did ..and i reported what i experienced and what my girlfriend heard and commented on ..

you were barely coherent, pleading for me to save you, back ground noises to beat **** , and not clearly answering any of my questions , only unintelligble utterings , slurred speech that was not russian accented at all.. more like a man trying to pass off a womans voice

all the while , cracking into a deep mans voice ( funny how davids sounds just like that huh )

and when i tell me where i lied, you didnt say i did, infact you told me that you didnt say i was lying and didnt rebutt what i claimed
only to take some cheap shots at me, which have no bearing on this topic at all
just more deflection and more comments from you that dont match whats being said, again a real lack of understanding

which makes zero sense for some high paid cpa at chevron ( which i really doubt is true... your just on here way to much for doing anything , let alone being on chevrons payroll in any capacity )

all of this, from the start has been lies, a con and a game for you ( david, niska, ariel, pam, joanne, anna, and whomever else you are )

now you are texting my on my cell, telling you are in the red army, and i should be careful ..
oh, i almost forgot , the mystery man gbo member who 'says the right things" and is meeting you for dinner ...

i
I never said that i said i had been in the red army for a year when i was young and i never threatened you at all. I was in a very windy remote place but you insisted.

Why are you lying? Post that text!!! All i have said to you is i didn't trust you or like you.

So now you go off half cocked.

Last edited by Niska44; 11-11-2017 at 02:54 PM.
post #143 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Banned

If the site member i am meeting with wishes to be identified it is up to him to do that.

I don't think you here would believe him anyway anymore than you do me. You will come up with something else.

But that is his choice not yours.

Last edited by Niska44; 11-11-2017 at 03:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #144 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 03:08 PM
Dee

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171111_140549_1510430855112.png
Views:	9
Size:	277.7 KB
ID:	186346  

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #145 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Banned

More of your site gang up mentality?
post #146 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Banned

OMG! You all are so completly correct i confess. I am only an old fat man sitting at a keyboard makeing up personalitys.

For use on an obscure Internet forum? Where is the money in that? So I can continue to be verbally abused
for your entertainment.

Last edited by Niska44; 11-11-2017 at 03:57 PM.
post #147 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Banned

Why is my English so much better? Because i want it to be i watch it very carefully. So i am not attacked for a simple typo like i see here with others all of the time.

With no repercussions.
post #148 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 03:58 PM

this is like watchin' a sea turtle eat it's own young as they try to make it to the water. you don't want to watch the self-destruction but ya just can't help yerself.

"Let's bring back the good old GBO. where the men were men & the sheep knew it!"
----------------------and the women glad of it--------------------------:

-----------------"How d'you Expect to Die if ya Dodge Everything?"--------------------
post #149 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Dee

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20161120_175539_1510434066883.png
Views:	6
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	186354  

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #150 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Banned

Your on a feeding frenzy it doesn't matter what is said now.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page