We lost a whole forum, I think - Page 16 - Graybeard Outdoors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #151 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Senior Member
 
bugeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Morrow Ga.
Posts: 18,001
Default

I don't know when johnny loco caught on to him, but I nailed him/her early on over the perfect english, then came the horse saga and I caught him/her on that, and at the time, powderman was the only one to agree with me.
But I will say this, the most entertaining has been johnny loco and him/her.
was that before or after he/she died??

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
bugeye is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Moderator
 
scibaer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 6,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niska44 View Post
Why is my English so much better? Because i want it to be i watch it very carefully. So i am not attacked for a simple typo like i see here with others all of the time.

With no repercussions.
yet when it was important to be clear and demonstrate that your not david it was garbage .. your , just playing us all for fools, when we "talked" on the phone your speech was slurred, incoherent, and consisted mostly of plea's for help . .. with "this is niska", over and over. but nothing of substance to verify that you are not david , or 4 or so other personalities that have posted here

you'd much rather get attention here than to just fade away like you said 20 times over , that you were gonna quit gbo

but thats really not your fault.. that blame lays on all of us who keeps you alive by feeding into you, responding to your drivel and nonsense with every post ...

Dave in Phoenix

Last edited by scibaer; 11-11-2017 at 05:25 PM.
scibaer is offline  
post #153 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Somewhere near California
Posts: 3,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scibaer View Post
yet when it was important to be clear and demonstrate that your not david it was garbage .. your , just playing us all for fools, when we "talked" on the phone your speech was slurred, incoherent, and consisted mostly of plea's for help . .. with "this is niska", over and over. but nothing of substance to verify that you are not david , or 4 or so other personalities that have posted here

you'd much rather get attention here than to just fade away like you said 20 times over , that you were gonna quit gbo

but thats really not your fault.. that blame lays on all of us who keeps you alive by feeding into you, responding to your drivel and nonsense with every post ...
And the things you told Anna? Don't worry she hasn't disclosed them to me she isn't like you.
Niska44 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #154 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Somewhere near California
Posts: 3,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
I don't know when johnny loco caught on to him, but I nailed him/her early on over the perfect english, then came the horse saga and I caught him/her on that, and at the time, powderman was the only one to agree with me.
But I will say this, the most entertaining has been johnny loco and him/her.
was that before or after he/she died??
So now my English was perfect? Thank you. And Johnny was ganged up on also after he angered the site god.

I don't recall seeing you in that corral. Mr. horse whisperer.

Last edited by Niska44; 11-11-2017 at 05:52 PM.
Niska44 is offline  
post #155 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Moderator
 
scibaer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 6,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niska44 View Post
And the things you told Anna? Don't worry she hasn't disclosed them to me she isn't like you.
what ? lol ..david my talk to anna , a few years ago has nothing at all to do you with here now, or how you acted on the phone , or what youve said on here today ?

what does matter tho, is why you asked me to help you 4 or 5 times ?
what kind of help do you need ?
why was your speech so slurred , and why were sounding incoherent at times ?
were you totally drunk ? drugged ?

Dave in Phoenix
scibaer is offline  
post #156 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Dee
Moderator
 
Dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 21,322
Default

scibaer! Dude! You are seriously gettin your chain yanked. Its lookin purty silly.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Dee is offline  
post #157 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Moderator
 
scibaer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 6,016
Default

ok
i hear ya dee

Dave in Phoenix
scibaer is offline  
post #158 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 11:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: KY
Posts: 41,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
scibaer! Dude! You are seriously gettin your chain yanked. Its lookin purty silly.

YEP. CHARLIE.
powderman is offline  
post #159 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-13-2017, 12:53 PM
Senior Member
 
nw_hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SW Oregon
Posts: 7,571
Default

I'm beginning to wonder if we truly ever lost Anna.

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
nw_hunter is offline  
post #160 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-13-2017, 01:58 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Somewhere near California
Posts: 3,930
Default

Anna doesn't attend Internet forums any longer she finds them to be trivial. With her job she couldn't anyway.

I could message you her Facebook page if you like. You may be able to contact her there.
Niska44 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome