Hey Argent! - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 01:11 PM
Moderator
 
scibaer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 6,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan the librarian View Post
Havenít seen you posting in a while. I hope all is well. Best wishes for happy holidays.
david/niska's heart attack and subsequent rehab stint and other related family drama that was all played out here for us is/was/were all made up and fabrications

what is real is that ( it as we've taking to call him/her/them ) is a troll

Dave in Phoenix
scibaer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 01:21 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Somewhere near California
Posts: 3,930
Default

Whatever. I am not trolling i am being trolled except for the fact i am not him.

I don't participate in the same subject matters that he did here.

Because i don't know enough about them to say anything.

Last edited by Niska44; 11-23-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Niska44 is offline  
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 02:51 PM
Senior Member
 
bubba.50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: newbern(pulaski co.), va.
Posts: 3,221
Default

Argent/David/Niska/Ariel/Boris/Natasha/Sybil et al is about one psychotic delusion away from bein' his own gram-paw.

"Let's bring back the good old GBO. where the men were men & the sheep knew it!"
----------------------and the women glad of it--------------------------:

-----------------"How d'you Expect to Die if ya Dodge Everything?"--------------------
bubba.50 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 03:04 PM
Moderator
 
scibaer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 6,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba.50 View Post
Argent/David/Niska/Ariel/Boris/Natasha/Sybil et al is about one psychotic delusion away from bein' his own gram-paw.
n
well why not .. as niska IT has been its own kid

Dave in Phoenix
scibaer is offline  
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 04:41 PM
Senior Member
 
bugeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Morrow Ga.
Posts: 17,812
Default

niska is always so pure and innocent as he/she pretends to have his/her feelings hurt.
I look forward to the next drama with new lies.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
bugeye is offline  
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 05:07 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Somewhere near California
Posts: 3,930
Default

My feelings are not hurt. You assume to much but know very little. It's only internet dribble from the same group of men each time who have nothing better to do.

Your the same broken record repeating itself over and over.

Last edited by Niska44; 11-23-2017 at 05:21 PM.
Niska44 is offline  
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 05:36 PM
Senior Member
 
bubba.50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: newbern(pulaski co.), va.
Posts: 3,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niska44 View Post
My feelings are not hurt. You assume to much but know very little. It's only internet dribble from the same group of men each time who have nothing better to do.

Your the same broken record repeating itself over and over.
um, no......we're respondin' to the same broken record we've heard over & over & over & over again ad infinitum.

"Let's bring back the good old GBO. where the men were men & the sheep knew it!"
----------------------and the women glad of it--------------------------:

-----------------"How d'you Expect to Die if ya Dodge Everything?"--------------------
bubba.50 is online now  
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 05:45 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Somewhere near California
Posts: 3,930
Default

There it goes again lol. One of the trolling five band. Could you say that to the tune of the Tennessee Waltz?

Or would you need your banjo?
Niska44 is offline  
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 07:21 PM
Moderator
 
scibaer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 6,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
niska is always so pure and innocent as he/she pretends to have his/her feelings hurt.
I look forward to the next drama with new lies.
what NEVER seems to end are the silly reasons why, excuses, odd ball explainations , and sideway rationalizations
for self invented situations

Dave in Phoenix
scibaer is offline  
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 07:52 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Somewhere near California
Posts: 3,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scibaer View Post
what NEVER seems to end are the silly reasons why, excuses, odd ball explainations , and sideway rationalizations
for self invented situations
I have no beef with you Dave. There was a reason why i asked you to help me which i will explaine to you later. It had nothing to do with this site.

I have explained the truth of the entire situation to another member. As long as he knows i am ok now.

I was going to send you the same explanation. Except i still do not trust you.

I'll put it this way. I will be single very soon this is why i have been asking Mr. Conan if he would help me
to cook.

Last edited by Niska44; 11-23-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Niska44 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome