Kate Stienly Killer Not Guilty!!!@ - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan the librarian View Post
Those are all points that I agree with, but I just don't know much about the case, or why the jury acquitted. It seems to me that if he actually pulled a trigger, regardless of whether that specific shot was intentional, that should be sufficient grounds for finding him guilty given his felon and illegal alien status.
I take that back. The jury probably had very specific criteria that needed to be met, and they probably acquitted because the criteria weren't met.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 12:19 PM

No, the Feds can charge him with murder, just under a different name. The feds have used some sort of fed statute depriving a person of his life against LE officers, when a jury has found them innocent of murder/man slaughter charges. I have little faith in Trump's Justice Department, as they have no stomach to go after "political" individuals committing felonies - but maybe this sh*t bum might feel the wrath from main justice - just maybe.

Do not fear the Enemy, for your Enemy can only take your Life. It is far better to keep the Media at bay, for they will Steal Your Honor.
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole 5 hole group View Post
No, the Feds can charge him with murder, just under a different name. The feds have used some sort of fed statute depriving a person of his life against LE officers, when a jury has found them innocent of murder/man slaughter charges. I have little faith in Trump's Justice Department, as they have no stomach to go after "political" individuals committing felonies - but maybe this sh*t bum might feel the wrath from main justice - just maybe.
I agree, Sessions should be going after the Clintons and Obamas. Sorry to say, but it looks like more like the deep state is still in power in too many places.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 01:13 PM

The jury had everything to do with this outrageous injustice. Even though they were not allowed to hear the whole story with all the facts--(per the a-hole lawyer that represented the killer.) Supposedly, the jury did not know the killer was an illegal invader and a known felon. It was said that three of the jurists were minorities (probably Hispanics). Anyway, it would be a stretch to believe that none of these people had ever heard anything about the case prior to being picked as a juror. I believe they were the dumbest people that the defence and the prosecution could select from a pool of morons. I think even with all of that that the jury was initially split on their decision and eventually just wanted to get out of there, so they took the easy way out and let the ******* off.

I've been on a lot of juries and most of them had people that had no business being on any jury--too wishy-washy and illogical and often too stupid to understand what was going on and grasp the overall issue. For the most part, they could be rolled by a strong foreman. That was a good thing as long as the foreman had his head on right.

Swingem
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 03:34 PM

I don't know all of the details of this mess, but IF he was a convicted felon who had not had his right to own firearms restored (which as an illegal alien he wouldn't have been able to do), then his possession of a firearm was a felony. Therefore, while committing a felony (possessing a firearm) he killed another (whether accidental, negligent or intentional), then that is felony murder.

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casull View Post
i don't know all of the details of this mess, but if he was a convicted felon who had not had his right to own firearms restored (which as an illegal alien he wouldn't have been able to do), then his possession of a firearm was a felony. Therefore, while committing a felony (possessing a firearm) he killed another (whether accidental, negligent or intentional), then that is felony murder.

+1

cr

A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by casull View Post
I don't know all of the details of this mess, but IF he was a convicted felon who had not had his right to own firearms restored (which as an illegal alien he wouldn't have been able to do), then his possession of a firearm was a felony. Therefore, while committing a felony (possessing a firearm) he killed another (whether accidental, negligent or intentional), then that is felony murder.
Evidently it's not in California.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 05:16 PM

It seems like the moral attitude of many (not all) Californians is....

THIS...i
Attached Images

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 05:21 PM

Now you guys know where some of the black protest feelings come from when cops are rarely, rarely convicted of any charge related to shootings of some black people.
GuzziJohn
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Banned

I wonder how Kate's father is dealing with this? He held his daughter as she died.

Dad help me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page