Graybeard Outdoors banner

movie Captain Marvel as a female?

1K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  sagia308 
#1 · (Edited)
ah wthH*ll is this now. check out video time 0:10 a young female women hitting a elder women on a train?
and the elder women is super strong too with a counter impossable kick back? What is this teaching our young viewers watching this to beat the crap out of the elderly?
plz this is getting so retard like iCANT take it anymore movies are so unwatchable and feministic super charged in them its outright scary!:tango_face_surprise

#6 ·
ok i am starting to get this movie programing young folks, its taking me a while to figure this out, but i am seeing this is the message ,they want to teach the young girls too see elder women as scrolls and are the conservative bad elderly women and to take over the world and turn in commie /socalists like more, they need to be beat the elder old school women to a pulp and then the new leftist feminist will rule,,

#8 ·
Just another piece of propaganda from Hollywood to support the feminist malarky. I grew up reading Captain Marvel comic (known back then as funny) books. No female Captain Marvel back then and none now for me. I take my comic book characters seriously. :tango_face_devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.