Stinking liberal cats! - Page 5 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 05:15 AM

I'm not opposed to getting rid of problem animals, as they turn out to be actual problems, but antifreeze is a terrible way for them to go.

Profanity is a poor excuse for a proper education and logic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 07:34 AM Thread Starter

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom W. View Post
I've called animal control and they put out two live traps. I caught one grey feral cat and one possum. The kittens from that grey cat come through and torment me knowing that I can't shoot them. Then my wife wants me to fill up the bird feeder, so she can look at the doves, cardinals, wrens and sparrows. I call it the cat feeder, as the feral grey cat sneaks up and manages to catch a bird at least every two weeks....I'm all for shooting that cat, but not so anxious to spend time and dollars for incarceration.

Out indoor cat is declawed and spayed, and never goes outside, unless we put it into a carrier to take it to the vet. If we go out on vacation our neighbor comes in and checks the food and water and leaves. I don't think she's seen the cat more than three times in the last five years.
If the doorbell rings or a knock comes on the door. or if a vehicle shows up that the cat doesn't know, she's gone into hiding for some time..

The amazing thing was when I was dating Lori the cat would sit on the arm of the chair across from the couch and glare at me. She never hid, just glared. Then one day she realized that I had a set of hands that could pet her and she jumped from the chair to the couch and has been friendly ever since!
Incarceration? It's against the law to fire weapons in the city limits but most cities will give permits for nuisance animals. I never bothered to get one but then their isn't a officer in this town that would incarcerate me for getting rid of stray cats.

When I was a kid grandma's Pug drank antifreeze that uncle numbnuts left unattended. That was a horrible thing for a 10 year old kid to watch. He was running into stuff because he had gone blind and was very sick. I advise against antifreeze!
post #43 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 08:11 AM
Dee

Yeah, I hate cats, but anti freeze is not the best thing to do.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
This is Rufus. Rufus is "ultra conservative". He doesn't believe in wasting anything. Hates liberal cats, and their owners, and has a "waste not-want not" attitude.
He loves cats. Says they taste like chicken.
LOL! Old Rufus looks like he would enjoy a nice cat meal. Being a Texas pooch,he probably would like BBQ Cat.

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
post #45 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 11:14 AM

Gun Cabinet

Alright...
I've been quiet...
and y'all know I don't argue unless I'm getting paid for it...
but these personal attacks are more than I can bear!

Let me start with: I LIKE CATS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironglow View Post
... I think anybody who keeps a cat, must be a bit of a masochist.
Wrong!
While I'm no stranger to pain in many, many forms, I never enjoyed it!
well, um... there was this one kinkey little blond back in the day...

Quote:
there are studies which show that people who keep cats tend strongly to be liberal.
Wrong!
No one has EVER accused me of being a liberal! I don't even have left hand directionals on my car cause I'll never do a left turn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post
"Using cats to effeminize men"- has the same effect as cutting their balls off!
Aside from the fact that your analogy fails so can be neither right or wrong, If you're trying to say owning a cat will make you a fairy, WRONG!!! While I dearly love a well turned a$$, it gotta be on a woman!
BTW, effeminate men and eunuchs are completely dissimilar and cannot be compared to each other to any greater degree then to any other man. As in a man can be effeminate and a man can become a eunuch but one is not necessarily the other.

So, to all you cat haters out there, I say

Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute. Currently a Gentleman of Leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club
post #46 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atllaw View Post
Alright...
I've been quiet...
and y'all know I don't argue unless I'm getting paid for it...
but these personal attacks are more than I can bear!

Let me start with: I LIKE CATS!

Wrong!
While I'm no stranger to pain in many, many forms, I never enjoyed it!
well, um... there was this one kinkey little blond back in the day...

Wrong!
No one has EVER accused me of being a liberal! I don't even have left hand directionals on my car cause I'll never do a left turn!

Aside from the fact that your analogy fails so can be neither right or wrong, If you're trying to say owning a cat will make you a fairy, WRONG!!! While I dearly love a well turned a$$, it gotta be on a woman!
BTW, effeminate men and eunuchs are completely dissimilar and cannot be compared to each other to any greater degree then to any other man. As in a man can be effeminate and a man can become a eunuch but one is not necessarily the other.

So, to all you cat haters out there, I say
Well now that ain't my analogy, it came from Red Alert Politics via IG and I they were just bringing to the forefront some girly guys habits and tendencies from the Australian outback I believe. Those girly guys like cats. That doesn't mean that every cat owner is a girly guy or a libtard. What it does mean is that if you let your cat out of the house he needs to be wearing a MAGA hat so that some conservative dog like mine can tell..........never mind Roy Roy can't read writing fer shucks, he'd kill it anyway!

We got us a quandary here.....heck I'd go to feeling bad if ole Roy chewed your cat up. I'm reckoning that since you and your cat are conservatives we won't have an issue with him climbing over the wall with them immigrant cats that steal Roy's grub! I'm betting you keep him well fed yourself and he doesn't roam looking for handouts!

Never the less I'll have a talk with Roy over the matter!
post #47 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 02:25 PM
Dee

Well, Rufus dropped outta school when he was about 6 months old, so Richard I can't guarantee your cat will get preferential treatment.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #48 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa&hisguns View Post

Never the less I'll have a talk with Roy over the matter!
Please don't, it's not often that a perfect dog comes along and you might cause confusion in his mind.
He knows that you hate cats, and how would you look in his eyes.

It would be like discovering that your son is a serial killer.

I suggest that Richard sacrifice his cat for the good of dogdom.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #49 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Well, Rufus dropped outta school when he was about 6 months old, so Richard I can't guarantee your cat will get preferential treatment.
Roy is 2 dot 5 years old now and very very educated. I know, I done learned him myself! Ha! The problem is that his attention span doesn't go much past ohhhhhh there's a skirl, ohhhh theres a bunny, oh oh oh oh there goes a fezunt and it's a purdy one not an ugly one.... shoot it dad shoot it. However if it's a cat, coyote or raccoon he shifts into a whole other level of nutzoid. He likes stuff that fights back. He has killed raccoons as big as 25 lbs without my help. He can run a coyote down and knock him off his feet but then he just runs around em in a circle and holds them until I get there to shoot them. He has a lot of puppy in him yet in another year he will be killing coyotes too. My son's 60lb Drahthaar female is his hunting buddy and she has taught him the fight game. The Drahthaar makes very short work of a coyote! With her a cat is a chomp and a fling and it's over.

I know, I keep hearing it from German Shorthair fraternity that Shorthairs are bird dogs and should be used as such. Tell that to Roy....he's having a blast and so am I!
post #50 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 03:52 PM

And they'll even retrieve those coyotes they kill.
Attached Images

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page