Stinking liberal cats! - Page 6 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atllaw View Post
Alright...
I've been quiet...
and y'all know I don't argue unless I'm getting paid for it...
but these personal attacks are more than I can bear!

Let me start with: I LIKE CATS!

Wrong!
While I'm no stranger to pain in many, many forms, I never enjoyed it!
well, um... there was this one kinkey little blond back in the day...

Wrong!
No one has EVER accused me of being a liberal! I don't even have left hand directionals on my car cause I'll never do a left turn!

Aside from the fact that your analogy fails so can be neither right or wrong, If you're trying to say owning a cat will make you a fairy, WRONG!!! While I dearly love a well turned a$$, it gotta be on a woman!
BTW, effeminate men and eunuchs are completely dissimilar and cannot be compared to each other to any greater degree then to any other man. As in a man can be effeminate and a man can become a eunuch but one is not necessarily the other.

So, to all you cat haters out there, I say
Ohhhh..Touche' Richard.. Of course there are exceptions to every generality...

Even I raised rabbits for years (for meat)..but I never called them 'bunnies'... However, I suppose some could have made something of that !

GPA covered it nicely...
" Well now that ain't my analogy, it came from Red Alert Politics via IG and I they were just bringing to the forefront some girly guys habits and tendencies from the Australian outback I believe. Those girly guys like cats. That doesn't mean that every cat owner is a girly guy or a libtard. What it does mean is that if you let your cat out of the house he needs to be wearing a MAGA hat so that some conservative dog like mine can tell..........never mind Roy Roy can't read writing fer shucks, he'd kill it anyway!

Looks like the "kitty question' is like calling your local drug store, asking the pharmacist if he has cotton balls. If he answers in the affirmative.... Then you ask him if he is a teddy bear !..

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Last edited by ironglow; 03-14-2019 at 04:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 06:45 PM

I like sail cats
post #53 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 06:54 PM

I am not overly fond of dogs but, I could probably get along with Roy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 08:47 PM

I like cats. Have one now that we rescued at -30. But feral and uncontrolled cats are terrible for wildlife and potential disease vector to pets and humans. Ours lives INSIDE or on the deck and is not allowed to prowl the neighborhood. Statewide, Alaska had to fight off a bunch of misguided neuter-and-release advocates in 2017. They will be back. We have feral colonies even in bush communities that are not good for our grouse or rabbit populations - and rabies is a real concern in rural AK. Luckily science prevailed last time and hopefully in the future. Pellets, .22 shells are a lot cheaper than N&R.

NRA Life

liberal Justice Hugo Black said, and I quote: "There are 'absolutes' in our Bill of Rights, and they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant and meant their prohibitions to be 'absolutes.'" End quote. From a recent article by Wayne LaPierre NRA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page