Graybeard Outdoors

Graybeard Outdoors (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Round The 'Ole Pot-Bellied Stove (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/109-round-ole-pot-bellied-stove.html)
-   -   Is it just me or do you see it this way? (https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/109-round-ole-pot-bellied-stove/394198-just-me-do-you-see-way.html)

DEACONLLB 04-18-2019 01:13 PM

Is it just me or do you see it this way?

What I have noticed on the forum is that a new or old topic comes up on the site and we see it on Recent Discussions and about the same members will respond and there are about 10 I see as regulars but when it hits the bottom of recent discussions and drops to what ever forum it was posted to it just seems to die but sometimes it will come back most of the time it don't I used to go to all the forums that I had a interest in and never to the recent discussions so to me it seems like the sight is slowly fading into the setting sun.

Deaconllb

oldandslow 04-18-2019 01:32 PM

What ever happened to punctuation?

Argent11 04-18-2019 02:07 PM

Sometimes it is recycled, for all the new members. Things change so it might need an update.

bugeye 04-18-2019 02:59 PM

it is just a few regulars in politics and religion.
Since the arrival of the two trolls, my posting has dropped quite a bit, for the simple reason that they are anti-American, anti-GOD, pro-queer, and pro everything evil, and I get tired of them and their liberal rantings.

spruce 04-18-2019 03:05 PM

I'd say it's normal for a thread to die out after all those who wish to respond have discussed it. Sometimes an old thread is resurrected by a new member, and then there may be a few more responses before it fades out again.

By far the biggest change on here is the lack of posts, and responses to posts, in the forums other than Political, PBS, Today's news, etc. Almost no discussion on guns, hunting, fishing, etc.

It's really striking on the H&R forum. Used to be at least a page or more of posts there every day, now maybe just 2 or 3 threads.

gpa&hisguns 04-18-2019 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 2055879050)

It was just a long sentence!

I sure hope punckshacashion and spelling are not a must on this forum or I might as well go sit by the burn barrel, toss in some milk jugs and sit in the smoke.

Argent11 04-18-2019 03:13 PM

Don't let it effect you Bug. I enjoy your post. We move on, they are stagnated. Trying to generate an argument among us that doesn't exist.

Argent11 04-18-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spruce (Post 2055879090)
I'd say it's normal for a thread to die out after all those who wish to respond have discussed it. Sometimes an old thread is resurrected by a new member, and then there may be a few more responses before it fades out again.

By far the biggest change on here is the lack of posts, and responses to posts, in the forums other than Political, PBS, Today's news, etc. Almost no discussion on guns, hunting, fishing, etc.

It's really striking on the H&R forum. Used to be at least a page or more of posts there every day, now maybe just 2 or 3 threads.

It's happening all over not just here. On H&K and 1919a4. How many times can you talk about either?
GBO has diversity, it will and has survived.

bugeye 04-18-2019 03:33 PM

Well, I'm heading down to the catfish forum and make a post right now.

DEACONLLB 04-19-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 2055879050)

Yes it was a long sentence but for the most part punctuation and spelling has went out with Tex on cell phones

Hi U ok wnt to stor b bck son or mbe nt

Deaconllb