You want less violence? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

Default You want less violence?

Well, here you go! This feminist writer says to curb violence in men, we need to make them more Lady like as young boys.
Sweetheart, this has been going on for sometime now in the good old USA.One fairly new crime today is school shootings. Most are done by Feminized boys who have been raised by Mothers only.There is no Father in most cases.

Insanity reigns in America

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31798...nine-paul-bois

I don't think of myself as a staunch Republican or Democrat.
I am a Christian and a Conservative...........In that order!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 09:57 PM

Well that would certainly allow russia or china to kick our butts if we raise a country of wimps.
Real men is what has kept us free.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 10:04 PM

real men and guns.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatercat View Post
real men and guns.
Exactly
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 11:44 AM

You don't really win wars with men and guns; you just get a lot of your warriors shot up, blown up and killed. If a war is worth fighting, then it's worth fighting with the most efficient weapons you've got and that sure ain't men with pop-guns. Push the button and remove the enemy from the face of the Earth.

I'm not sure that over aggressive boys and men are the best answer to anything, but the lack of aggressiveness doesn't have to be a sissy. If a mom can instill common sense and using your head in touchy situations, more power to her. Having a quarter inch fuse might work when you're young and think you're superman, but these days there are too many drunks and drugged up idiots that don't back down and don't seem to care about anything.

Swingem
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 12:29 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooch View Post
You don't really win wars with men and guns; you just get a lot of your warriors shot up, blown up and killed. If a war is worth fighting, then it's worth fighting with the most efficient weapons you've got and that sure ain't men with pop-guns. Push the button and remove the enemy from the face of the Earth.

I'm not sure that over aggressive boys and men are the best answer to anything, but the lack of aggressiveness doesn't have to be a sissy. If a mom can instill common sense and using your head in touchy situations, more power to her. Having a quarter inch fuse might work when you're young and think you're superman, but these days there are too many drunks and drugged up idiots that don't back down and don't seem to care about anything.
The men with pop guns and aggression sure did send the British packing. We are a lot more advanced than that now but the ideology still applies.

It should not be up to mom to instill common sense....that's dad's job and there is a big difference between beings a "Baby's Daddy" and being a father. A sound dad is the answer to many of the delinquency problems that we face to day. I really hand it to the mother that can play both roles and raises her boys to be men.....but they are few and far between.

As for the drugged up idiots that won't back down?......be a man and back them down one way or another! They do care about dying when it comes right down to it!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 01:42 PM
WLB

Wasn't feminizing males part of the Marxists "How to take over a country." Register and confiscate firearms and get the populace interested in music and sports was other parts that I remember.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 02:40 PM

Location: THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS or CENTRAL FREDONIAN REPUBLIC
Gun Cabinet

i guess she's never heard of susan atkins, patricia krenwinkle, or leslie van houten
just to name a few.
aileen wuornos maybe?

The United States doesn't have a gun control problem.
We have a people control problem.

Honor the Texas flag;I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas,
one state under God, one and indivisible.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLB View Post
Wasn't feminizing males part of the Marxists "How to take over a country." Register and confiscate firearms and get the populace interested in music and sports was other parts that I remember.
I heard of that! Co-written by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer, right?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooch View Post

Good point about the weapons, but it still take people with guts to strap themselves into a fighter or bomber and face missiles and enemy fighters.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page