Dems Demand Trump Stop Solving Nation's Problems So They Can Impeach Him [Satire] - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 04:51 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to tdoyka
Default Dems Demand Trump Stop Solving Nation's Problems So They Can Impeach Him [Satire]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47480...-andrew-klavan

Dems Demand Trump Stop Solving Nation's Problems So They Can Impeach Him [Satire]

By ANDREW KLAVAN
@andrewKLAVAN
May 21, 2019
The following is satirical.

Democrats continue to toy with the idea of impeaching Donald Trump. On the one hand, it seems easier than trying to defeat him in an election. But on the other hand, there could be a lot of paper work involved plus they’d have to find a place to park near the Capitol building.

Congressman Jerry Nadler was interviewed while hiding under a bridge in hopes of devouring one of the three billy goats Gruff and he said, “We have fallen into a terrible imaginary crisis while voters just stand around apathetically admiring their new jobs or their new cars or the fact that they can now feed their families. We need to make these people understand how hysterical I am or else we can’t even begin to tear this country apart over nothing.”

Congressman Adam Schiff stood on the Capitol steps waving a sealed envelope and telling reporters, “I have in this envelope absolute proof that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians, and if he didn’t collude with the Russians he obstructed justice and if he didn’t obstruct justice he said racists were fine people and if he didn’t say racists were fine people then why I am standing here waving this envelope?”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi remains uncertain on the matter of impeachment, and in a statement made to the statue of Sacagawea in the Capital rotunda, said, “The questions we have to answer as a nation are ‘Where am I?’ and ‘Why is there a lipstick stain on my forehead?’ Because before we can move forward with a matter as important as impeaching George W. Bush, I need to know why I locked myself in the broom closet last week, and if not then, when?”

President Trump meanwhile has introduced a proposal to revamp the current immigration system, but Democrats say that’s just a cynical ploy to try to distract voters from the matter of impeachment by solving the nation’s problems.

Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much
Joker on jack
Match on a fire
Cold on ice
As a dead man's touch
Whisper on a scream
Doesn't change a thing
Doesn't bring you back
Blue on black
-KWS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 04:59 PM

That's funny
And at the same time it's not so far-fetched that we might just see'em acting like that.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
HEII HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 06:06 PM

I really wish I could laugh at the politics of today...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 09:48 AM

When you really think about it, poly ticks ain't really all that bad. We could have a Hitlary for a dick tater. We could have some half wits in charge of the House instead of morons and with any luck (bad luck) at all the Dummycratics (commies) might have gained control of the Senate.

We just might have the best possible man for the job of President that was available at the time and he is doing the job better than anyone could have hoped against the forces who have sullied our great country.

Golly I wish I knew how to turn off this spell-checker. I had to rewrite the first two sentences up there five times before it (the spell-checker) left it alone. Oh, and speaking of spell checkers; I wonder why someone hasn't figured out how to program one to correct the to and too, the their, there and they're, the your and you're spellings and there are others,

Swingem

Last edited by magooch; 05-22-2019 at 10:02 AM.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 10:14 AM
SEM

Gun Cabinet

Maybe they need a new writer, seem to be running out of stuff to blame the Donald for, God forbid he might really be Presidenting

take that spell check
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooch View Post
speaking of spell checkers; I wonder why someone hasn't figured out how to program one to correct the to and too, the their, there and they're, the your and you're spellings and there are others,
A few folks slept through english classes.
Occasionally I'll misuse one of those words you mentioned, but not often.

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeye View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by magooch View Post
speaking of spell checkers; I wonder why someone hasn't figured out how to program one to correct the to and too, the their, there and they're, the your and you're spellings and there are others,
A few folks slept through english classes.[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_wink.png[/IMG]
Occasionally I'll misuse one of those words you mentioned, but not often.[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/images/GreyBeardOutdoors_toucan/smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/IMG]
Who really cares as long as others understand your post. If someone is that picky they can ignore my post , their lost.😂
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootall3 View Post
Who really cares as long as others understand your post. If someone is that picky they can ignore my post , their lost.😂
I'm not picky at all. and I always understand what folks are saying.

It's just that I had the correct usage pounded into my head so long that it just comes natural.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
I really wish I could laugh at the politics of today...
Really, two heart attacks away from a Madam President from Cali.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootall3 View Post
That's why I suggested that someone should develop a context checker; it would be great for the writer and the reader. For those of you who aren't picky about spelling, you should have a little sympathy for others who are and how it interrupts reading for us sticklers.

Swingem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page