I am mortified and thought Ingrahm was Coulter and vice versa - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Location: Live - Cocoa, FL; Hunt - Mims, FL; Lk. Poincette, FL; Union, SC
Gun Cabinet
Send a message via Skype™ to land_owner
Default I am mortified and thought Ingrahm was Coulter and vice versa

Somewhere my mind checked out and stayed out about these two! I don't exactly know or remember when it happened. I crossed over to some other side and have ever since been confused - until today - I'm back.

I used to hear (or read here) about Laura Ingraham this - Laura Ingraham that. I like Ann Coulter and had her image in my mind as I read about Laura. Then I would post that Laura had "changed her looks" (suggesting plastic surgery) and, in my mind anyway, was no longer the same woman.

Well YEAH! Since I confused Laura and Ann (as being the same woman) that explains a lot!!!

I did it again this morning. I did a double take and that solved my dilemma.

Laura went after Pelosi yesterday Big Time ["muttering and stuttering" Pelosi]. So I looked up Laura's pictures (again). When my mind could not conform the image I had (of Ann) to be Laura, I had some sort of epiphany (melt down) and had to figure it out. So I "Binged" (not Googled) Laura Ingraham, flipped through the images, and there on the screen was "People searching for Laura Ingraham also searched for..." ANN COULTER and my mind was BLOWN in the realization that I had mistaken each for the other.

Lo and behold they are TWO separate women!!! Go Figure. Do you think they know?

Now why does that surprise me? I have been so confused about them. I am probably going to have to spend the remainder of the day today, in the Connex box constructing shelves, to get beyond this Revelation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 09:21 AM
Dee

I have in the past saw the name of one of them, and mentally attached the others face.🙊

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Gun Cabinet

It's 93* F outside this morning. Inside the Connex it has to be 110* and rising. One hour of lawn mowing and one hour of solitarty confinement, making shelves in the Connex. Now a respite - water break...on the interweb.

Yep, they're still two different women. Baking that into my head today...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 11:27 AM

Coulter was the one that got laughed off the stage in California , when asked who she thought will be the next POTUS , she said Donald J. Trump , The crowd erupted in laughter . but I guess she got the last laugh .
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 12:04 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

I have always been able to keep Ann and Laura straight but my twin cousins wore me out. I'm sure glad one of them got fat!

Holy smokes, I just reread my post. They wore me out because I could not keep them straight.....just incase someones mind wanders to the gutter!

Last edited by gpa&hisguns; 05-24-2019 at 12:42 PM.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Gun Cabinet

Coulter was on The View (several times apparently - Google it). Joy Behar, the Host, her cohorts, and the audience attempted to railroad Ann. Coulter stood her ground and SCHOOLED THEM on then candidate Donald J. Trump.

Coulter put them into self-induced apoplexy and near hypoxia for her forever and always endorsement of candidate Donald Trump and post-election President Trump.

Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg, their cohorts, the Media, and their sycophant Democratic audience should go back and review the tapes - particularly the Ann Coulter snippets of The View that are on YouTube (too many to post here but linked). Every wrongful thing predicted, broadcast, and subscribed to by The View, its Host, Whoopi, and The Media in 2015 through 2017 and beyond, was FAKE NEWS and lies.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=ann%20...AC25C4B80E35FB

The TRUTH shall set you free. If a Democrat's lips are moving they are lying.

Ronald Reagan said it BEST when he said, "The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Gun Cabinet

So, the sweat box is done for the day. Went from this:

...to this...

while rectifying these women:

Ann...... Laura...
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by land_owner View Post
Coulter was on The View (several times apparently - Google it). Joy Behar, the Host, her cohorts, and the audience attempted to railroad Ann. Coulter stood her ground and SCHOOLED THEM on then candidate Donald J. Trump.

Coulter put them into self-induced apoplexy and near hypoxia for her forever and always endorsement of candidate Donald Trump and post-election President Trump.

Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg, their cohorts, the Media, and their sycophant Democratic audience should go back and review the tapes - particularly the Ann Coulter snippets of The View that are on YouTube (too many to post here but linked). Every wrongful thing predicted, broadcast, and subscribed to by The View, its Host, Whoopi, and The Media in 2015 through 2017 and beyond, was FAKE NEWS and lies.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=ann%20...AC25C4B80E35FB

The TRUTH shall set you free. If a Democrat's lips are moving they are lying.

Ronald Reagan said it BEST when he said, "The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
I think the episode I saw was when she was on that show by Bill Maher , but its been awhile . I do remember the ridicule she suffered . But she never flinched .
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 03:12 PM

Is that a one trip CONNEX box ?, It looks really clean from the ones I been looking at . 20 OR 40 Footer ?
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Gun Cabinet

20 footer. One trip. Very few dings or nicks. Watertight. Ease of door opening for petite Spousal Unit was the criteria. She couldn't come close to opening the "red ones" that had seen far too few better days and cost half as much. I have it for my lifetime and one of the kids will get it to deal with or to dispose of.

The pictures of Ann and Laura above look similar to my eye. How say you? Similar or not?

Perhaps I selected the ones that are similar. Had I selected another of Laura, a later (more current) one, the difference would be more abrupt.

When I was only skimming, not really looking, and took a quick glance at their images, my brain saw Laura and Ann as "similar", checked out, and cross linked them both as the same. Coulda happened to anyone...

Last edited by land_owner; 05-24-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page