What individual states can do.. - Page 2 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 12:00 PM

Bigamy is against the law and it needs to be enforced. Perhaps actions like this will slow down some
of those problems we are having with illegals. Plus these illegals are trying to sell vehicles
that were reported stolen over five years ago. And somehow made their way back into the U.S.
up from Mexico? With phony titles, so an unknowing buyer finds this out when they go to
the DMV. Never!!! buy a vehicle from a Mexican.

Last edited by Argent11; 06-06-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 01:13 PM

Our daughter found this out when she was car shopping. At least she was smart enough to see through this scam.
Messed up ignition key hole, and a cheesy title that looked like it had been printed out on an HP printer.
" oh I will get that to you very soon". She told him ok, the checks in the mail lol.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 01:24 PM

We sure do miss that kid. The wife sometimes crys at night, but she says she isn't. The baby birds will eventually leave the nest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 01:30 PM

I might be wrong but I though it was already illegal to hire illegal's in this country. Law just doesn't get enforced!
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Fischer View Post
I might be wrong but I though it was already illegal to hire illegal's in this country. Law just doesn't get enforced!
I might be wrong too , but I think they have to have whats called a green card to work.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbammer View Post
I might be wrong too , but I think they have to have whats called a green card to work.
Your correct and it has to be renewed. A lot of the Germans and Dutch here have those. But they are not
illegal bums. They pay into the system just like you and I do. Why is it that illegals get whatever they want?
And don't have to work for it?
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Fischer View Post

...And from McBammer "I might be wrong too , but I think they have to have whats called a green card to work."

..Which goes to prove this conjecture...….

"Repugnicans want cheap labor and Demonrats want cheap votes" !

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 06:56 AM

When I was hiring I ran everyone's soical security number and got a pass or fail from them. I got a letter requesting over 15 people come into the local soical security office to show proof of citizenship. This was between ,2 and 3 years after them being approved for work.
These illegals have DL . SS cards and green cards. The SS says they are legal to work so if business men jump through the hopps how is it their fault ? Now there are legal companies that furnish labor. They assure the businesses they furnish labor to that all the workers are legal. This insulated the businesses from prosecution. Until our borders are secure there is no way to police this abuse . When these illegals are close to being caught they get new paperwork and move on. It is not unsual for them to apply for jobs using different names . They will tell you that you knew them as so and so before .
Blaming businesses is not putting the blame where it needs to be. If you took away all the illegals construction would almost come to a stand still in many places.
And yes as far back as 2000 maybe earlier we were required to check these people out before hire in VA. So what some are asking for has been going on for some time it is not working .
Want to stop it vote I'm people who will protect the borders and start rounding up people who are illegal.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 07:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootall3 View Post
When I was hiring I ran everyone's soical security number and got a pass or fail from them. I got a letter requesting over 15 people come into the local soical security office to show proof of citizenship. This was between ,2 and 3 years after them being approved for work.
These illegals have DL . SS cards and green cards. The SS says they are legal to work so if business men jump through the hopps how is it their fault ? Now there are legal companies that furnish labor. They assure the businesses they furnish labor to that all the workers are legal. This insulated the businesses from prosecution. Until our borders are secure there is no way to police this abuse . When these illegals are close to being caught they get new paperwork and move on. It is not unsual for them to apply for jobs using different names . They will tell you that you knew them as so and so before .
Blaming businesses is not putting the blame where it needs to be. If you took away all the illegals construction would almost come to a stand still in many places.
And yes as far back as 2000 maybe earlier we were required to check these people out before hire in VA. So what some are asking for has been going on for some time it is not working .
Want to stop it vote I'm people who will protect the borders and start rounding up people who are illegal.
So the blame for such a mess, goes back to the usual bad actors..the politicians! Specifically, the deep state Republicans and all Democrats !

Our task is to vote with this in mind...and tell others about it !

"Politically correct" language, is really Orwellian 'newspeak'. (Michael Cutler)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page