A.G. Barr life in Danger?? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 07:24 AM Thread Starter

Default A.G. Barr life in Danger??

https://newsamerica-24.com/ag-barr-s...ing-job-as-ag/

AG Barr Suggests That His Life Is In Danger After Opening Investigations Into Deep State & Taking Job As AG

From the start, Barr was suspected of bias due to a memo he wrote which said he thought Trump was well within his powers when he fired former FBI Director James Comey — one of the main issues in suspicions surrounding whether the president obstructed justice.

Since his arrival, Barr has taken actions that prompted both media figures and congressional Democrats to accuse him of shielding the president from warranted scrutiny. Barr has also come under fire for pursuing the president’s directive to de-classify intelligence material in order to uncover information related to the Russia probe’s origins.

AG Barr: “As we’ve been watching the coverage of June 6, 1944 D-Day, I had the thought that my arrival this time felt a little bit, I think, like jumping into Sainte-Mère-Église on the morning of June 5, trying to figure out where you could land without getting shot.” pic.twitter.com/D36xU0uYSj
— The Hill (@thehill) June 8, 2019
The Attorney General’s comments regarding the reality of being shot at garnered minimal reaction from the audience. However, their meaning has been amplified by the internet. Sounds to me like he is suggesting his life is in danger, what do you think?

Keep AG Barr in your prayers- he’s got a target on his back and there is no doubt that a lot of people want him silenced- at any cost.

Join us at SPREELY if you want REAL NEWS without the leftist censorship!

God Bless.

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!

History in the making
MAGA
no longer just a political campaign theme/promise.
It is Reality 👍
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 07:53 AM
Dee

Someone might shoot Bob Barr?

Ya think?

I've been saying for almost 2 years that Trump should probably sleep in a flac jacket, with one eye open, and hire a food taster.

This has to be the craziest time in Washington DC since 1860.

I know its the craziest time in my 69 years.

Congress is frantic to shut Bob Barr up, and shut him down.
He with Trump in the lead will expose them to the American people, and the world.

I don't see them letting that happen, if there's any way to stop them, including assasination.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 09:07 AM

He better not visit Arkansas.. they just has another former senator murdered there. Apparently she was investigating something to do with the Clintons.

We don't need any more Arkansides.. https://www.voat.co/v/pizzagate/3260668

She may have been getting "too close for comfort".

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...te-government/

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)

Last edited by ironglow; 06-10-2019 at 09:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 09:16 AM

Former state senator Jonathan Nichols, was also found dead of a gunshot wound.. Here from the above article dealing with the Collins-Smith murder..

" In another ominous twist to the story, former Oklahoma state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found murdered in his home in Norman, Oklahoma yesterday. Our source believes the two murders are connected."

INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN, SCREAMING TO GET OUT. (David Horowitz)
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

Breaking: Murdered Arkansas GOP Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government
Murdered former Arkansas State Senator Linda Collins-Smith
Former Republican Arkansas state Senator Linda Collins-Smith, who was found murdered in her home this week in Pocahontas, Arkansas, believed she was closing in on a child-trafficking ring working from within the Arkansas state government.

A verified source close to Collins-Smith told CD Media that she was about to go public with incriminating information on sitting judges in Arkansas, who were involved in taking children from poor women via the Department of Human Services (child protective services) in Arkansas and selling them to wealthy individuals. The source also disclosed that Collins-Smith believed the perpetrators were using illegal aliens to facilitate the crimes which included murdering the mothers of the stolen children.

In another ominous twist to the story, former Oklahoma state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found murdered in his home in Norman, Oklahoma yesterday. Our source believes the two murders are connected.

CD Media has much more information to release but we are in the process of verifying the information first. Please check back for further developments.

The legacy media would never bring you the truth about this story. We at CD Media believe America’s media is corrupt and has lost all credibility. CD Media aims to disrupt this space and bring you the truth as we approach the 2020 election. For those who believe in free speech, our strength is in numbers. We need your help! $10 from 1,000 people will allow us to hire more investigators

From the IG link

I believe they kill Barr it will be followed by a rash of deaths
if not stopped and those involved not brought to Justice the free USA will be very short lived

History in the making
MAGA
no longer just a political campaign theme/promise.
It is Reality 👍
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 11:30 AM

Obviously, the globalist coup plotters will stop at nothing..

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 11:52 AM
Dee

I haven't seen anything correlating the Arkansas, or Oklahoma murders to Bill Barr except here.

So I'm gonna not gonna go there, and just say that Oklahoma, and Arkansas could be connected.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 06-10-2019 at 12:02 PM.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
I haven't seen anything correlating the Arkansas, or Oklahoma murders to Bill Barr except here.

So I'm gonna not gonna go there, and just say that Oklahoma, and Arkansas could be connected.

I only posted those killings, so people would not grow complacent, thinking political asassinations are all in the past.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 11:58 AM

Folks who pursue such matters should be wise enough to make sure that the details/copies of their investigations goes to a couple, or few others whom they trust, in case the investigator meets an "unfortunate & untimely end".

As that end seems to be/could be, the possibility for all mentioned so far.

Having someone meet with such untimely & unfortunate circumstances has been going on since Cain & Abel.

It is foolhardy to not , at the least, leave some sort of a "trace" as to why one would be possibly "targeted" for ones activities. Vesting in more than one trusted person in case of such an end is just a "smart thing to do".

I hope both of the ones murdered, & potential "target(s)" as discussed in this topic & related sources were wise enough to do so. Otherwise their efforts would have been in vain...

2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page