Do any of you guys use the the cbd oil, hemp oil?? - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 05:49 PM

Only reason I asked is it doesn't always mix well with other meds or alcohol, and like other drugs, it doesn't work for everyone, as were all different.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neckisred View Post
Only reason I asked is it doesn't always mix well with other meds or alcohol, and like other drugs, it doesn't work for everyone, as were all different.
It just didn't do much for me even as a kid. But I support your right if you need to use it.
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 06:39 PM

I have a good friend who has been on morphine for years due to a severe back problem. The doctors are refusing to keep filling his meds. They have reduced down to around 17 percent of what he wAs taking. Wife's father uses it. Both sY you have to get the correct brand. Not all works as well as others. I would try it but I get drug tested. My friend gets tested once a month and he showed positive for thc. It seems it needs a trace of thc to work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 06:40 PM

GPA hit my opinion spot on. I've see prescribed opioids do far more damage to peoples lives than a few tokes of weed or some medicinal gummy bears.
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
IMO , it dosent work for everyone , no one can tell you the correct dosage or what potency it takes as some are more pain tolerant than others. As far as I know there is no oversight to make sure you are getting what you pay for . They could be cutting the stuff like cocaine dealers .
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 09:39 PM
Dee

Just grow your own, and you don't have to worry about what's in it.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 12:07 PM

The OP was about CBD pills and cream. Some have a small amount of the THC that may show up in a drug test. But you can get CBD oil gel caps and cream that is certified to have no THC . My daughter got me some to try because of joint pain. I did some research and it is one of the better ones per reviews. Made by Medterra. 50 mg gel caps 30 for $99.00, and CBD cream rub 3.4 oz 750 mg for $99.99 or you can get the two for $149.00. These can be purchase on line.
The gel caps have only CBD oil in them. The cream has a large paragraph of stuff other than CBD oil. Both are certified 0% THC.

If you take any thing with THC be careful because it will show up in a urine drug test for any were from 2 weeks up to a month depending on the % of THC. In a previous life I was a certified drug tester, this is true and you can eat or drink any thing you want and your test will still be + for THC.

With the above items used for 2 weeks I tested myself and came up neg for THC. They do help with my joint pain but are quite expensive in my mind.
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 12:58 PM

Quote:

Oh I drink non alcoholic beer. Only because I like the taste of beer. I can't do alcohol not at all. And weed only makes me very sick. So I would be afraid to try the oils.
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 05:13 PM

I bit on a deal for the price pf shipping. The first bottle that came was literally water. The second was some kind of syrup. THEN, all the marketing calls telling me I needed the extra strength stuff. (Yeah, go figure. Something stronger than water?) Took months for them to get the idea I was a waste of time to call me. And most of the calls were people with foreign accents. So the calls were the real pain.
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy

WOW. That stuff is really expensive, I won't be getting any for sure. I was hoping to try it. CHARLIE.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page