Graybeard Outdoors banner

My crazy bro video a slow police chase in cally fathersday video

436 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  sagia308 
#1 ·

LOL it was a retro oj simpson slow chase look at the flat tires and how many cops following it
priceless from glendora calif

#2 · (Edited)
i found more info on this ? why is the stock photo a white guy in handcuffs? in percentages it should of been a black dude
https://www.sgvcitywatch.com/glendo...-pursuit-ends-with-suspect-search-in-glendora
The second suspect eluded capture briefly after having shed a red hooded sweatshirt.

Colton Police chased two men connected with multiple burglaries in their city, initially on the Interstate 10 freeway into the Pomona area just before 6 a.m. The pursuit wound its way back east into the Ontario area.

The pursuit came back west on the 210 freeway into the Pomona area where the CHP Baldwin Park office joined in chasing the suspects, according to CHP radio traffic.

The suspects, who were evading officers at more than 100 miles per hour at times, exited onto surface streets at Citrus Avenue and fled their vehicle on foot once they entered a cul-de-sac.

#3 · (Edited)
whats wrong with the white race now adays did we roll up in a ball in the corner and suck our thumb?
is it because white folks are shy whimps deep down and dont want to speak up for thier race and take it in the butt and just cry uncle give me somemore drill sergeant to the media
you whites will not question the media at anytime

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.