Graybeard Outdoors banner

Is it time to retire your old Geo Metro?

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  geezerbiker 
#1 ·
#11 ·
looks like a lot of other black cars to me ! Perhaps it can go like blazes, but we have speed limits here.

A Toyota Corolla will go the same places that car can go, and perhaps run for just as many miles..maybe more !

Thrills me...…... not!

#12 ·
What gets me is how many sports cars I see and the guy is going 10 miles under the speed limit. I mean what’s the point in having a high performance vehicle if you cruise at all electric car speeds?

#13 ·
Well, you looked didn’t you? That’s certainly a big part of the equation. The second part is the investment value, many cars in that segment appreciate as you sign the check, certainly not all, but the Ford GT40 did. Heck you entered a list hoping to be allowed to purchase one, and signed a contract stating you would not sell it for a period of time.

I need a kinder gentler machine gun

#19 ·
Dang, that yellow car took those people out like bowling pins. What is wrong with these people it's apparent they can't handle a car like that. I saw a guy on TV who goes around the country buying totaled out He!!cats. He's only interested in salvaging the engines out of them, there was no way you could fix those wreaks.
What those previous owners can't screw up they crap on lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.