Get the heil out and go back to where you came from - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Default Get the heil out and go back to where you came from

My son who is eight said this about the illegal border busting swamp rats. Apparently he is smarter than me...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
My son who is eight said this about the illegal border busting swamp rats. Apparently he is smarter than me...
MULE 11 He is a young Patriot, be proud of him. Don't let the libs in schools warp his young mind. CHARLIE
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 07:10 AM

doesn't surprise me. My guess is you were taught the same by your father. That's how race and religious predudices are kept alive. I truly hope hes smarter then you and sees it is against any Christian teaching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
doesn't surprise me. My guess is you were taught the same by your father. That's how race and religious predudices are kept alive. I truly hope hes smarter then you and sees it is against any Christian teaching.
Thatís not really true. God used nations to bring judgement upon other nations after their cup of iniquity was full. God will accept the repentant but the unrepentant will be judged in Gods own time and way.

Plenty of Gods judgement in the Old Testament and forgiveness as well for those that repent and seek God.

Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE, Trump for 2020
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 10:40 AM

Christian teach pastor. As in Christ. I have no doubt the haters and prejudiced people will be judged. Im sure ive angered God with things like this myself when I was young and dumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorp View Post
Thatís not really true. God used nations to bring judgement upon other nations after their cup of iniquity was full. God will accept the repentant but the unrepentant will be judged in Gods own time and way.

Plenty of Gods judgement in the Old Testament and forgiveness as well for those that repent and seek God.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 10:50 AM

Do you believe Lloyd, that the political situation we are now going through in the USA is the beginning of Gods judgement for our many sins as a people?

We hang in the balance of Gods judgement scale. Murdering the innocent, homosexuality approved by the state, just to name 2 abomationations that God will not allow. Judgement for these and other crimes are coming upon this world. Only the elect will be spared.

Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE, Trump for 2020
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
You know nothing of me my dad or my son. I see youíre son is also smarter than you...
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Christian teach pastor. As in Christ. I have no doubt the haters and prejudiced people will be judged. Im sure ive angered God with things like this myself when I was young and dumb.
Lloyd we were young guns back then, full of beans like Morgan Freeman said in the unforgiven.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorp View Post
Do you believe Lloyd, that the political situation we are now going through in the USA is the beginning of Gods judgement for our many sins as a people?

We hang in the balance of Gods judgement scale. Murdering the innocent, homosexuality approved by the state, just to name 2 abomationations that God will not allow. Judgement for these and other crimes are coming upon this world. Only the elect will be spared.
Are you saying it might be the beginning of the tribulation? Better hang onto your hat is going to get rough.
Here comes the rapture, that certainly will get a lot of people's attention.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 02:44 PM

I just don't understand how telling someone that is breaking our laws to go back where they came from is racist or wrong. We welcome those that follow laws, we do not welcome law breakers period. If whiter than I am Russians or Scandinavians were busting into our country illegally, I would tell them the same thing.

Rosewood

Go Donald Go!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page