Graybeard Outdoors banner

Mans prerecorded message for his funeral. Very funny.

461 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ironglow 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Charlie;

I did get a chuckle over that video.. Surely he helped to assuage the grief ffelt by his loved ones.

I also clicked onto one of the other YouTube videos you posted. It left me thinking how wrong the parent in the video was and how they breed hatred into little children.

They should be ashamed of themselves, brainwashing their own child in such a negative way! They should have their butts kicked !

Here is the vid I'm talking about:

#6 ·
Charlie;

I did get a chuckle over that video.. Surely he helped to assuage the grief ffelt by his loved ones.

I also clicked onto one of the other YouTube videos you posted. It left me thinking how wrong the parent in the video was and how they breed hatred into little children.

They should be ashamed of themselves, brainwashing their own child in such a negative way! They should have their butts kicked !

Here is the vid I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo

PETE. That's Brandon Candy's son at 8 yrs old, he's 14 now and a proud muslim.
CANDY quit that cult and joined another one, the JWs. An improvement yes, but still not a CHRISTIAN. She was baptized into that cult a few months ago.
Believe it or not, I'm proud of her for getting out of that cult of hatred and death. Every time we talk on facebook I tell her, Jesus loves you, so do we. CHARLIE. :tango_face_grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.