After 11 days, i'm home - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

Default After 11 days, i'm home

We left on Nov.23 and returned today, we were on a cruise in the Caribbean, one stop in Bahamas, two in Mexico, one in Honduras.
And while you folks were freezing your hinies off, we were basking in sunshine and the low 80's.
We were on Harmony of the seas, which was full. That's 6600 passengers and over 2000 crew.
But, it was my least favorite cruise. In the past, we had dinner on our time, and then strolled down to the theater for a good stage show.
But with this ship, they made it longer, wider, and taller without making the dining room and the theater any bigger, which required reservations in both places which were often at odds, so we ate when we didn't want to, and watched the shows when we didn't want to and with the size of that monster ship, which required very long walks, we are absolutely pooped.
Stick to smaller ships for a more enjoyable experience.

We didn't come straight home, we went over to pastorp's county and visited Homasassa springs state park which I highly recommend if you're ever in that area.
The springs was packed with snook and mullet which came in from the Gulf for the warmer water temperature, along with Manatees, and there must have been 5000 black vultures sitting around.
So here we are back in arctic Georgia. The temperature is 50 degrees colder than how we spent a week.
So here at 1930 hours, I'm gonna take my meds and go to bed.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 08:38 PM

Welcome back brother!
Glad to hear you and the bride are home and safe.
blessings

Come quickly, Lord Jesus
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 09:18 PM

The European river cruises look intriguing. Smaller boats, fewer people, more time ashore.

Only cruises I've been on were on gray or black hulled ships with lots of guns and ammo. No women aboard. At least that's the way it was back in the day.

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Dee

Well, glad your back, I don't pay attention sometimes and didn't know what happened to you.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 09:59 PM

We always wanted to go on a cruise but never have, nor will we.

Allow me to catch you up on the news in your absence. Devildems all apologized to president Trump for their anti American behavior and now want to be AMERICAN PATRIOTS. Nasty Nancy says she wants to pole dance, Feinstein offered to shine president Trumps for the next year, aoc, devildems godless lil darlin has decided to become a nun, the pope has appointed several pervert bishops and decided nuns should get married, he will pick their husbands. The godless palis have apologized for shooting more rockets at the Jews and offered to pay for damages, the chinks have quit selling to Walmart, mexico has decided to keep all of their drugrunners, dopers, murderers, rapists, drunk drivers, this all for themselves, they will guard the wall themselves. etc. I'll let you catch up on the rest later, CHARLIE.

Last edited by powderman; 12-02-2019 at 10:04 PM.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 10:47 AM

Glad to here of your survival and safe return. I like warm weather but not nearly enough to subject myself to being crammed in with that many people in that small a container for that length of time.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 10:54 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
Glad to here of your survival and safe return. I like warm weather but not nearly enough to subject myself to being crammed in with that many people in that small a container for that length of time.
+1, My new flat bottom cat boat will get me as far away from the bank as I'm willing to get.

I live my life vicariously through folks like Bugeye as to visiting other countries.
Florida however, I like.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderman View Post
We always wanted to go on a cruise but never have, nor will we.

Allow me to catch you up on the news in your absence. Devildems all apologized to president Trump for their anti American behavior and now want to be AMERICAN PATRIOTS. Nasty Nancy says she wants to pole dance, Feinstein offered to shine president Trumps for the next year, aoc, devildems godless lil darlin has decided to become a nun, the pope has appointed several pervert bishops and decided nuns should get married, he will pick their husbands. The godless palis have apologized for shooting more rockets at the Jews and offered to pay for damages, the chinks have quit selling to Walmart, mexico has decided to keep all of their drugrunners, dopers, murderers, rapists, drunk drivers, this all for themselves, they will guard the wall themselves. etc. I'll let you catch up on the rest later, CHARLIE.
LOL,
All that would be a dream come true.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page