A pretty rare event here - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Dee

Well, lucky here. There's very little oil field activity.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 04:44 PM

O&S, I see where you have cardiology now. And you have top notch cancer treatment. When I was there it was fine.

Last edited by Argent11; 01-10-2020 at 04:49 PM.
post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

We also had a recent hit and run and the young lady that was the hitee died. The hitter, and for everyone’s information he was Mexican, has been caught and charged with first degree murder. The newspaper made no mention of him being illegal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Dee

We don't have many run overs here, but shootins, beatins, and stabbings are pretty frequent.
Guy broke into a house a few weeks ago and beat the mother of four nearly to death.
Didn't even know her.
He's in jail, and when word gets around in the jail, I suspect he'll get his beatin.
Maybe more'n one.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Last edited by Dee; 01-10-2020 at 09:35 PM.
post #25 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-11-2020, 08:30 AM

so were they illegal Mexicans or were they americans of Mexican decent like over half of texas? If there Mexican decent americans there every bit as American and Texan as you. Like ive said before ive served with Texans that were of Mexican decent in the military. Are they somehow less American then you? Should they be judged before the fact are even all out and even if the facts are out should they be judged any different then a white Texan??? Mexicans are from mexico. Texans are from America. Doesn't much matter what there skin color is. Constitution we all follow says so . I don't think there nationality is even worth mentioning. Would you have said they were irish or german or French??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Actually both were mexican, and it if I remember correctly gave both their names.

The prep's name is Carlos Elmore, and the victim was Ariel Payen.

Carlos told his friends he killed her because she quit having sex with him, and started making fun of him.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!

Last edited by lloyd smale; 01-11-2020 at 08:33 AM.
post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-11-2020, 09:35 AM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd smale View Post
so were they illegal Mexicans or were they americans of Mexican decent like over half of texas? If there Mexican decent americans there every bit as American and Texan as you. Like ive said before ive served with Texans that were of Mexican decent in the military. Are they somehow less American then you? Should they be judged before the fact are even all out and even if the facts are out should they be judged any different then a white Texan??? Mexicans are from mexico. Texans are from America. Doesn't much matter what there skin color is. Constitution we all follow says so . I don't think there nationality is even worth mentioning. Would you have said they were irish or german or French??
Quote:
Actually both were mexican, and it if I remember correctly gave both their names.

The prep's name is Carlos Elmore, and the victim was Ariel Payen.

Carlos told his friends he killed her because she quit having sex with him, and started making fun of him.
Well, I see Lloyd's not happy "again", so here he goes with the "personal attacks" cause he didn't like my post.

Gonna "straighten me out" with his finite wisdom, logic, "moral compass" and the curious ability to go unchecked. "Again".

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Last edited by Dee; 01-11-2020 at 01:15 PM.
post #27 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-11-2020, 09:47 AM

Absolutely amazing how he just keeps going, like a ever ready bunny. More amazing is how he continues to get away with it.?
post #28 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-11-2020, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Well, I see Lloyd's not happy "again", so here he goes with the "personal attacks" cause he didn't like my post.
I suspect Lloyd's real name is "Paco" and he is uncomfortable in the sea of white faces.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

Dumb, Dumber, Democrat
post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-12-2020, 01:20 AM

Quote:

Gonna "straighten me out" with his finite wisdom, logic, "moral compass" and the curious ability to go unchecked. "Again".
Not trying to defend Lloyd, but I felt that was a dick comment too. And BTW, just so it's out in the open, I was born in Mexico, of a Mexican father and American mother, she's of Mexican decent too. Spent 21 years in the Army, retired in 04 but still supporting the war effort, and I'll put my patriotism up against anyone.

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-12-2020, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
They don't even bother to move them here. Set things up, lower the speed limit, and leave it that way for months. NO ONE working and no equipment to work with.
...Town must be run by Demonrats..

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.. (Gen George S. Patton)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page