Bigfoot??? - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 12:22 PM Thread Starter

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!
Default Bigfoot???

Too many people are seeing something for it to be nothing. So what are they seeing? Idiots dressed up in monkey suites? Aliens? Something from the dark side? Or is their a big smart monkey running around in less traveled corners of our country?

Because I am curious I have watched lots of documentaries on the subject including the fake one on the History Channel(or are they all fake) where they caught one and then it got away. That series was all proven to be fabricated and made a jackass out Professor Jeff Meldrum who is Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology at Idaho State University. Since he is the country's premier bigfoot guru and was along for the ride when the History Channel faked catching a big foot he has lost all credibility with me....if he ever had any.

My imagination isn't wild enough to give credit to bigfoot for every weird leaning tree in the woods, nor when I am paddling my Kayak down a river and a carp slaps his tail on the water surface do I credit it to bigfoot throwing a rock at me. Those raccoon eyes shining at me while he's peeking from behind tree while sitting on a branch 8 foot off the ground does not set my mind to thinking bigfoot.

With the thousands of sightings from folk seeing them cross the roads in front of them one would think that sooner or later someone would hit one of them with a truck. However other than for Harry on Harry and the Hendersons that hasn't happened either.

I don't have a clue as to what credible people see when then they evidently have seen something but I am not leaning towards the big monkey in the woods ideology.

Thoughts?.....If ya even care and I don't blame you if you don't
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 12:30 PM

I too watch a lot of shows on it. I am undecided. I believe if they do exist, they are the Gigantopithicus at it isn't extinct like some say it is.

That being said, it is hard to believe we have yet to get good indisputable evidence of them existing. With all of the modern technology, game cameras, thermal, IR, motion sensors, drones etc, how have we not caught one yet? Not to mention all the folks out there trying to find one.

Some argue that there are animals in South America that were just discovered and previously unknown. Good argument, but was folks actively hunting them and trying to prove the exist? Or did they just happen upon something they were not even looking for?

Then if they don't exist, how do we have so many credible witnesses out there claiming to have seen one? Lots of folks that have no reason to lie or make it up with very good backgrounds.

I just don't know.

The human mind does play a lot of tricks on us. It really could just be in folks head.

One thing for sure, we can never prove they do not exist. We can only prove they do if so.

Rosewood

Go Donald Go!!
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 12:56 PM

I put bigfeet in the same category as UFO's, there ain't any.

We can watch the impeachment proceedings to know that so-called "credible" witnesses will lie for fame.

HEAVEN HAS A WALL, A GATE, AND A STRICT IMMIGRATION POLICY.
H*LL HAS OPEN BORDERS. taken from fox news

DEMOCRATS/ABORTIONISTS SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THE FACT THAT BABIES ARE GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS.

MURDER BABIES AND YOU "WILL" BURN FOR ETERNITY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 01:06 PM

I believe that such a thing could exist, but if it exists, I'm pretty certain that it won't be found by any of the idiots on the shows that are chasing it.

I'm just a country boy from the mountains of PA.
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 01:09 PM

I'm with bugeye on this.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

My adopticated libtard cousin Connie came from Northern Comifornia and that's all we know about her other than she has size 13 shoes, weighs 285 lbs, shaves chin whiskers and has hair on her back. She has no idea who her parents are but I got a pretty good idear who one of them is. You can't fake looking like her!

And that would be the extent of any bigfoot encounters that I have ever had!
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
I'm with bugeye on this.
So am I that makes two of us.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 02:05 PM

I've been UFOed all my life, I won't even talk about it with outsiders anymore. I will talk about Goddard and the rockets.
And Corona, from what all the old timers have told me about that.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 02:25 PM

You will notice no one ever has a camera and yet almost everyone has a cel phone with a camera or a gun and if they do they are so scared they leaver in a full mag as the deer hunter did in California and never pull the trigger. One guy said he shot one looked at it got scared left came back to take pictures and it was gone. I am with Agent on this I don't believe there are any I don't see how they could survive for hundreds of years and almost never be seen.

Deaconllb

U S Air Force Korean vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defence Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2020, 02:58 PM

I find it odd that there have been no dead ones found, no bones or skeletons, no roadkill. In a way, I wish they did exist, it would give a whole new meaning to camping out. I mean REAL camping. I used to belong to MABRC, a bigfoot site. I asked too many questions. CHARLIE.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page