aint no shooting golfs today!!! - Page 3 - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-01-2020, 05:02 PM

Lloyd trolling the Virginians again who were minding their own business. Gets tiresome.

Find it most odd Virginians would have any sort of issue with Lloyd. Can’t imagine why. Most perplexing...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-01-2020, 05:50 PM

When I was in it seemed there were a few who disliked military and looked down ther nose at them. Kinda like now as a civilian... Especially in towns around bases. Now any city sometimes I get the stink eye. Must be the white guy wearing camo that puts them off. Don’t care...
post #23 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-01-2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
Must be the white guy wearing camo that puts them off. .
Why anyone wears that unless it is going to be used for its purpose , even to me, often says, why?

RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-01-2020, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Riebe View Post
Why anyone wears that unless it is going to be used for its purpose , even to me, often says, why?
The best clothing I own being a hunter and can wear it in the off season...
post #25 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-01-2020, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule 11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Riebe View Post
The best clothing I own being a hunter and can wear it in the off season...
I don't know if place of residence has anything to do with it but I see quite a bit of people wearing camo here in Texas. I never really thought about it. I personally don't see any thing wrong with it myself. Kinda reminds me of my time in the Army.
post #26 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-01-2020, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebred View Post
I don't know if place of residence has anything to do with it but I see quite a bit of people wearing camo here in Texas. I never really thought about it. I personally don't see any thing wrong with it myself. Kinda reminds me of my time in the Army.
I like camo. If that offends some. I guess that’s why I’m who I am. Not lookin for a fight but should not have to either. Because of my skin color, the clothes I wear or what I say... Well. Maybe what I say...

Last edited by Mule 11; 03-01-2020 at 07:07 PM.
post #27 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-02-2020, 05:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by va rifleman View Post
Lloyd trolling the Virginians again who were minding their own business. Gets tiresome.

Find it most odd Virginians would have any sort of issue with Lloyd. Canít imagine why. Most perplexing...

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! STEEL FOR TANKS NOT FENCES!!!
post #28 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-02-2020, 05:18 AM Thread Starter

you southern guys crying about how the yankees hurt you so deaply remind me of the blacks saying that kidnapping there great great great grandpa from Africa makes there life worse today. Or the Indians who claim the white man took there great great granddads lands so they should get money and free food. Get over it. We have. There is NO mason Dixon line. THIS IS ONE COUNTRY NOT TWO

post #29 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-02-2020, 05:34 AM Thread Starter

awe heck now did I irritate you or hurt your feelings??? Seems its open season here on anyone from the north but God forbid someone say something about the south. Don't go tell your mommy on me now!! By the way I don't live in the north. I don't even call myself a michigander. I live in the UNITIED STATES OF AMERICA! Im an American. I served this country for 8 years and I served the WHOLE country not Michigan. I served YOUR family. How about you????? What have you done for this country.

At least maybe your great great granddaddy had a set and was willing to do more then cry on the internet to defend what he believed in. Even if it was in a war that is the most embarrassing thing this country ever did by both sides. Id say you lost but then ALL of us lost in that sham the rich on both sides instigated and sacrificed the lives of us to make themselves more money.

Comical thing is even today when we really know better some just wont let it go..Usualy its the winner that wants to keep the memorys alive but for some crazy reason in this case the losers want to relive it all the time. Like I said toothless gomers at the filling station with rebel flags flying on there f150. Oh wait! Not f150s you guys like thost Toyotas because they built a factory in the south. Funny thing is that they probably killed more of your relatives then the north ever did. Seems you can forgive them for money but wont ever forgive the North. F'n nuts!

Its ok though. We know you don't represent the real people of VA. There on the news about daily lately. You know the ones. The liberal governor you elected that's trying to take away your guns. Hcck ive heard that if you turn the V in VA sideways your have the east coast CA. You have bigger fish to try to fry them me . Michigan isn't a whole lot better. I guess at least our governor isn't actively trying to disarm us but shes just as liberal. But then like I said I don't jump up and down defending this state. Its just a chunk of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. That's where I live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by casull View Post
Thank you for showing your true colors. That last line just negated EVERYTHING you wrote before it. I don't know about Norfolk, but maybe some neighbors were having problems with sailors pi**ing in their yards or something. What I do know is there is a county here in Virginia that has the distinction of having given up the most military lives per capita of any place in the country during WWII. I tend to think that it was less the people of Norfolk (which is not the entire state of Virginia BTW), and more the person of you that was the issue. Probably for the same reason you seem to irritate many on this sight.

Last edited by lloyd smale; 03-02-2020 at 05:49 AM.
post #30 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-02-2020, 06:17 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

All of this because someone doesn't like the Michigan weather?? Well I'm here to tell you......Arizona has UFOs, Texas has rattle snakes, chiggers and the Cowboys, Colorado has cliffs to fall off of and pretty little snakes with a big bite, Alaska has bears that can poop a wrist watch and swiss army knife and not care, Washington and Oregon have bigfoot on the loose again, Florida has snakes bigger than the alligators, Louisiana has Marie Laveau and Shelby Stanza, Mississippi has the Rougarou, Northern Minnesota and North Dakota are so cold in the winter that you have to like playing checkers and Minnesota has Omar, New York has Ocasio-Cortez and Bloomberg, Illinois is the corruption state, All of the states in the SE have some camo clad rednecks(Iowa has at least one...me), Kansas and Oklahoma have tornados about every other day all summer long.

You guys should all move to Iowa it's perfect here except for...............

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page