World New, something U.S. sources totally ignore - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-22-2020, 01:38 AM Thread Starter

Default World New, something U.S. sources totally ignore

Except for Russian paranoia , or mid-East news they think they can use to get rid of Pres.Trump.
I read, past tense, a lot of British magazines because my late Cousin spent hundreds of dollars a year on them and I got them to read.
You learn what from many of them the rest of the world is far different from the fake news networks bs.
I just bought the latest issue of Airforces magazine, which is about, bada-boom, airforces of the world.

It had in it an article on the Muslim terrorist war in the Central African Republic, one you will never read, or hear about in U.S. sources, unless as happened in the past the Christian towns there, whose populations were being slaughtered by Muslim invading forces, said enough is enough, and reacted in a what goes around comes around manner, reducing the minority civilian Muslim population to a great degree.
Problem they killed the people who were not attacking them, so the terrorists, all from other countries, came back.

Now why this is in an aircraft magazine is a bit confusing as the article is about a single country, Portuguese, U.N. special forces unit, commanded by s devout Senegal Muslim, who is not there to respond when attacked, he/they go find and eliminate the problem before it becomes a real problem.
I guess because they are an airborne unit could be the reason.

Soldier of Fortune magazine in the U.S. used to have such articles but it stopped publication a while back.
While the article is mostly about this unit, it give a clear picture of how bad Africa has become, far , far worse than anything U.S.news reports.
This is a hugely Christian nation but it tells how Chad and Sudan are a problem far bigger than any news source tells, while at the same time France has a large foreign legion presence in Chad but these countries are huge, they, the government really only control a small part and the supposed formal governments are usually run by people with houses in multiple European countries and do not give a **** about their own country beyond making them richer.
The article does get the point across the Muslim problem is getting worse and spreading to countries where it did not exist before, partly because the U.N. forces do not take the fight to the enemy .
The commander of this unit had a low opinion of many of the leaders of the other European U.N. units.
Plus the U.N. sponsored forces from other African nations can be as bad as the Muslim terrorists.
I wonder if Christian Missionaries who go to Africa , have any idea of how bad it is before they go.

RR

Last edited by Bob Riebe; 03-22-2020 at 01:41 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page