My County Has 17 Confirmed China Virus Cases!! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-09-2020, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Dee

Let's see? There are 120,000 folks in my county so that should be aboooouuuut? .014 of 1%.

There are 969,603 folks in our neighbor Collin county.
6 folks in that county have supposedly died of coved-19 in that county.
That's adooouut .0006 of 1%

I ain't no mathmatichan! 🙂

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty

Last edited by Dee; 04-09-2020 at 11:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 04:54 AM

I ain't no mathmatichan! 🙂 no your not or youd realize that nyc and New Orleans started out with just a few too. Over 10,000 cases in texas so far. yup that's probably a small percentage that isn't no concern either that is unless that is one of your Texan brothers that are in that 10,000. Or a family member or friend. Many states have the number of cases doubling in a single day too. You wonder how many people came in close contact to those 17 that had contact with others that had contact with others that might be walking down the street in front of your house or had contact with a family member. Just one infected person can spread it to thousands and can spread it before they even have symptoms. Those are the math numbers intelligent people are looking at. Numbers our president is looking at. That the men and women still working as police and first responders at your police station you retired from are facing. Same goes for your local hospital and doctors and nurses. You? Just make light of it and talk about being pissed because you cant go fishing. While other people are upset because they cant even have a funeral for there child that died of this. Wonder what your reaction would be if even 7 people in your country had some disease that was brought across the border from mexico. Id bet youd be looking to hang people and wanting the government to give texas billions to fight that problem. My guess is youd want all the Texans of Mexican decent in texas locked up in internment camps. But then who would do the work and youd have to build the largest building in the world because that's half the people of texas. Personaly I hope the numbers not only stay low where you live but go even lower or don't exist at all. ONE PERSON dying is no laughing matter. Not if its your family. One person dying because I was to stupid to take precautions is just unacceptable to me!! I would have to answer to God some day for that stupidity.

BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!
post #3 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Dee

The population of Texas is 29,000,000.
Confirmed covid 9cases in Texas is 10,000 in rounded off numbers.

That's about .035 of 1%.

ALL numbers used as projected numbers by doctors in White House briefings, are "speculative".
They are NOT real numbers. There are no real numbers, and the doctors such as Fauci is a Hillary supporter.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 10:03 AM

You're right, there are no real numbers. The numbers are being cooked to support the agenda.

Just read a story this morning about a 97 (yes, that's Ninety Seven) year old vet who just died in a nursing home. He simply stopped eating a day or two before, and told the health workers "it's time". Passed away peacefully in bed. AFTER his death it said he tested positive for COVID-19. Whether he really did test positive or not the virus had no bearing on his passing. He died of OLD AGE - quite common for 97 year olds!
post #5 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 10:29 AM

Heck you die because of a botched surgery it was due to Covid-19. You know something on the Clitions instead of it being a suicide, it was the virus that got em.
post #6 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 11:23 AM

Ha! Two shots to the back of the head - Covid!

Epstein may have been the first documented death in the U.S. of Covid-19!!
post #7 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 11:31 AM

We have two confirmed cases in McCulloch County, Texas and our county population is just under 8000 city, communities and county combined.

wtxbadger
post #8 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 03:08 PM

If you want to know about geometric expansion, try this old parable. Take a chess board (64 squares) put ONE grain of rice on the first square. On each additional square put TWO times the previous amount. 1, 2, 4 etc. You will find that by the time you got to the end there would not be enough rice in the world to fill the last square. By about 18 squares you are at over 1 Million grains. The same is true of virulent infections. 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1000+, 2000+, 4000+, 8000+, 16,000+ etc. doesn't take long. That's ONE infected person infecting just ONE other person.
post #9 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 03:49 PM

Quote:
That's ONE infected person infecting just ONE other person.

No, that's ONE infected person infecting TWO other persons. Otherwise you would just be counting (1 x 1 = 1).

Aim small, miss small!!!
post #10 of 60 (permalink) Old 04-10-2020, 03:53 PM

Only problem is it doesn't work that way in the real world. If it did every person in the world would soon be infected. And every year every person would catch the flu.

The way a virus spreads is not quite like a simple math problem, way too many variables.

I wish someone would tell that to Dr. Falsely and the Scarf Queen!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page