Is it safe to assume - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-14-2020, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

Default Is it safe to assume

That black men with a beard and no mustache are probably Muslims?

Make America great. Steel for the wall so we donít need cannons to shoot these turds back across the border...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-14-2020, 04:59 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

A better assumption can be made if they are also wearing a diaper on their head!
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-14-2020, 05:46 PM
Dee

And an ankle length dress with sandals?

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-14-2020, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

Come on guys. Iím serious as I want to be able to ID these guys. For the safety of my family... Is this just a new trend like wearing your pants below your butt? Or is it like a gang tattoo that shows allegiance?

Make America great. Steel for the wall so we donít need cannons to shoot these turds back across the border...
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-15-2020, 05:57 PM Thread Starter

Did an internet search and so far nothing conclusive. Surprisingly saw there was a internet site called gay beards. I donít suggest anyone visits that one unless ya care to be scarred for life. I know I donít...

post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-16-2020, 10:20 AM

Which sect or factions of Muslims are you concerned about? There are at least 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, possibly 12 million in the US, which is a guess with open and unsecured borders. Most people think of Muslims as being divided into 2 main factions, Sunni and Shiite, but there are more. Sunnis would include what most of us would consider terrorists such as the Saudi Wahhabi's, ISIS, and many factions of Al Qaeda, who's three letter designations change continually, as factions break off, war with each other, or identities need to be hidden for use by certain intelligence agencies, and governments.
Shiites are enemies of Sunni, as Sunnis tend to exterminate all Shiites, and any other religions found in many regions of the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia. Shiites, as a matter of survival, feel the same in return, as there are less of them in general, although are the majority in countries like Syria, Iraq, and Iran.
One of the problems in the Middle East and North Africa is figuring out how to use and arm the Sunnis (Saudi/Wahhabi's, various Al Qaeda factions, and ISIS), to overthrow some governments, without causing huge complications in neighboring countries such as Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and others. Turkey is presently having huge problems after sending hundreds of thousands of US/NATO armed Sunnis into Syria (and now Libya and Yemen) from being pushed back into Turkey by Shiite forces (Syrian army, Hezbollah, and Iranian militias with air support from Russia. Sunnis are now not only fighting each other over looting rights, but occasionally fighting Turkish troops, and now spilling back over the Iraqi border to take advantage of US military operations against Shiite groups, who are now unable to hold back ISIS forces in both Syria and Iraq. ISIS had, at one time nearly took Baghdad, spilling over the border from Syria, where they were given a green light to take down the Syrian government, and were finally pushed back with help from Shiite Iraqi militias.
In short it is a complicated mess, and will be nearly impossible to handle the situation with no clear cut stated military goals, or even a clear definition as just who are our stated allies, who are our stated enemies, and the lack of any coherent foreign policy that anyone, particularly the opposite hemisphere can even understand.
That's my take on the situation, so, which Muslims are you worried about? Some of them, or all of them?

Last edited by ole timer; 05-16-2020 at 11:36 AM.
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-16-2020, 10:32 AM

Old Timer, all of them and their 7th century mentality.
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-16-2020, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent11 View Post
Old Timer, all of them and their 7th century mentality.
Well sir, I would say you have a full plate. I would suggest starting with the 12,000,000 here at home, and then taking on the other 2,000,000,000 abroad. Good luck.
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-16-2020, 11:13 AM

You should worry about the ones elected to Congress . Regardless what they look like .

Mice die in traps because they dont understand why the cheese is free .
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-16-2020, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbammer View Post
You should worry about the ones elected to Congress . Regardless what they look like .
+1 Only around 535 of those...

Last edited by ole timer; 05-16-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page