Black Lesbian Chicago Mayor Orders Church Raid Sunday! - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Dee

Default Black Lesbian Chicago Mayor Orders Church Raid Sunday!

Mayor Lesbo Lightfoot ordered a police raid on a black church Sunday on the south side of Chicago.
For security purposes all the front doors were locked, with the police pounding on them demanding entry.

Pastor Courtney Lewis denied their entry, and is asking Trump for assistance in backing Mayor Lesbo off Chicago churches.

Pastor Lewis said it felt like he was being confronted by the KGB.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
To The Politician: if your not right with God, your not right for this country.
Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 11:59 AM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

So did the LEO get in or walk away? Last I heard the Illinois State Police said they would not arrest anyone for violating governor bird brain's lockdown commands.

Nothing would surprise me that goes on in Cook County. Maybe the Mayor of Sh!tville has more power over LEO under her jurisdiction than the Governor has over the state police? Who knows!
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Dee

I'm not sure if they got in.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 01:39 PM

It could potentially be very profitable for that church to go to court over having their civil rights and constitutional protections violated.

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Dee

This is, in my opinion, the lefts' all out attempt at an OPEN EFFORT in throwing the country into an economic tailspin, while hoping for liberal voters to jump on board.

We will be fortunate indeed to avoid a full blown economic depression.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 02:39 PM

I think they are trying their best to sabotage our country. But the pendulum is swinging back now and they won't be able to stop it.

All of my favorite creatures have white bottoms.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
Dee

The economic impact that will be caused by Michigan, Illinois Minnesota, New York State, California, and various major liberal cities staying shut down, with the already 20+% unemployment, will cause a catastrophic drag on the rest of the country, if those states don't get their sh!t together.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Last edited by Dee; 05-25-2020 at 03:18 PM.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 05:48 PM

Location: 3 miles NW of Brownells retail store and they keep me broke!

I know of very few LEO that are of the left wing persuasion. The scat for brains left wing dignataries can squeal all that they want but if LEO aren't behind them then they are peeing into a pretty strong wind!

Lt. Dave, I see that pendulum swing in these parts as well. I heard one of the staunchest Democrats that I know stand up for Trump yesterday. His point in essence was that no president ever was nor ever will be all knowing on every topic. He was at the mercy of his top medical and scientific advisors who were working in direct contact with the WHO and CDC and therein lies the problem. The WHO and CDC were never able to give solid sound advice. They in fact have completely flip flopped on Covid-19's ability to live on hard surfaces and just recently even reversed their thinking on healthy people wearing masks. This Democrat is a 70 year old medical Dr who has lived through every virus to come mankind's way and this one like all the rest was going to take its toll. However he says that the bullsh!t of politicizing this virus was nothing more than scandalous plot right out of Hillary's play book, "Never waste a crisis" and MSM ran with it. This Dr.'s last words on the matter were, "I have spent 45 years of my life representing the medical profession with dignity and the honesty that comes with that dignity." "Now my own party with the help of MSM has walked all over that truth and dignity by politicizing this virus."

Those words are pretty strong coming from one of their own! Swing ole pendulum swing!
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Dee

Well gpa, that was the police beating on the church doors.

Having been a police officer for 21 years, I can speak from actual experience, that not all police officers are of the conservative ilk, and unfortunately had my own professional run-ins with badge heavy ambition for promotion cops.
Cops also follow unscrupulous orders, as do soldiers at times.

Some of what we have lost in this panic, we will not get back.

"REPUBLIC OF TEXAS"!

Last edited by Dee; 05-25-2020 at 06:26 PM.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-25-2020, 06:37 PM

Call me radical. All the talk and unconstitutional action denying the separation of church and state "for the publics good", seems to be a thinly veiled attempt to show political control over the very concept of freedom of religion. Maybe they don't teach this in schools any longer, but wasn't freedom to worship as we choose a major reason America became America?

Maybe they should teach the basics of what caused the move to become free, and the basics of what freedom is once again, rather than allow the new dicators to run roughshod all over our forefathers decidng how to preserve it for over 200 years now. That is our Constitution and Bill of rights, which was not given a provision to be put on a shelf for ANY reason

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page