The New Normal is Contact Tracing.... - Graybeard Outdoors

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-2020, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Which amounts to total destruction of the Constitution and rights; which will wreck your life......sovietizing American life.

HR6666
Show me your Ap.
Forced needle jabs.
Serial lockdowns
Serial quarrantines...-->

https://youtu.be/YIVPyKLyRjI

Here it comes...TM77

Last edited by TM77; 05-28-2020 at 08:02 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-2020, 07:43 PM

All are tools of a police state..

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID !
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-2020, 07:57 PM

It looks like someone is reading the posts! We are on the same page TM77.

Contact tracing using YOU'RE phone that you foot the bill on, reguardless is you want to participate? Don't worry, your Governor won't let an abuse take pace, other than your right to privacy.

15 day quarantine that's now into day 69 is only temporary. It's not like people under stay at home orders are getting C19......oh wait! they are! and in higher percentages.....remember Cuomo was shocked that 60% of those obeying his stay at home order contracted it?

forced mandatory vaccine innoculations for your own good? After all, they now won't allow your child in school without forced compliance, but don't worry, they've reassured you that the child immunizations can't possibly be the cause of autism, it's only coincidence that it didn't exsist like it does today before the mandatory shots. Nothing will happen, and you'll be safer, just like lockdowns. Just be sure to social distance while you stand in line for that C19 vaccine you have no choice about.

Last edited by The Old Man; 05-27-2020 at 08:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-2020, 07:57 PM

Watched this video the other day. Glad I have never had a cell phone, any accounts on social media, or rarely go the doctor for anything.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-2020, 08:12 PM

So much hate these days. Just what the left wanted.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
It looks like someone is reading the posts! We are on the same page TM77.

Contact tracing using YOU'RE phone that you foot the bill on, reguardless is you want to participate? Don't worry, your Governor won't let an abuse take pace, other than your right to privacy.

15 day quarantine that's now into day 69 is only temporary. It's not like people under stay at home orders are getting C19......oh wait! they are! and in higher percentages.....remember Cuomo was shocked that 60% of those obeying his stay at home order contracted it?

forced mandatory vaccine innoculations for your own good? After all, they now won't allow your child in school without forced compliance, but don't worry, they've reassured you that the child immunizations can't possibly be the cause of autism, it's only coincidence that it didn't exsist like it does today before the mandatory shots. Nothing will happen, and you'll be safer, just like lockdowns. Just be sure to social distance while you stand in line for that C19 vaccine you have no choice about.
The

The simple solution would be be to just leave your phone at home. No one is forcing you to carry it——-yet. I seldom carry mine. I don’t have to be connected to a phone all the time and only have one to keep my wife and kids pacified when
I go off alone and often “forget” it when I do.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 11:28 AM

Gun Cabinet

I just read this morning in the newspaper that the status of those who were tested and were positive will no longer be shared with law enforcement agencies. Once that became public news here, Im sure there are lots of lawsuits in the works. Who in HADES gave them permission in the FIRST PLACE!!
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 01:55 PM

Why trace folks movements if your are not going to isolate them from the uninfected folks? The purpose of testing and determining who is infected is to keep them from infecting anyone else. If you don't do that the who thing is a joke. It is like taking a back of M&M's, testing them and finding out 2 of every 50,000,000 will kill you in minutes - then put them all back in bags (randomly) and send them out. What could possibly go wrong... after all only a few people will die...

If you don't absolutely separate ALL the infected from the well - something we won't do - you are just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Just drop the charade and go back to life as usual, tell the folks that the lottery in on and some will win, some will lose - sorry losers...

Don't like the first example. How about this:

They track two peoples phones, one stops moving for a few day in the wilderness. They check and find a body. They call up the other phone owner and inform them they found a body. No we're not going to do anything about it, just wanted to know if you know who the next of kin is.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 03:54 PM

When I was a kid, I got my shots right before I started school. Kindergarten was not manditory. I started 1st grade. So about 5 years old. I have learned that now they give shots to babies so they can go to daycare. I believe this is sometimes too young and can cause autism. They should wait until just before starting school for shots. Now the problem is so many young mothers have to work and take the babies to day care. So the earlier shots. Wish we could get back to the 1950's when mothers stayed home and were home when you got out of school with milk and snacks. She was there if you needed her. She was there if you were sick and had to stay home. Father's made enough money to provide a middle class life. We made everything in America in our own factories which paid middle class wages. People started wanting bigger houses, two cars, good vacations, and so moms went to work. Then they took a lot of that away with Free Trade Agreements and took our factories. In 1960 35% of Americans worked in factories. Today only about 10%. Then with the factories which provided health care by the way, moved, government created a health care problem. In 1960 85% of Americans had health care provided by their work. 5% were unemployed, and 10% were either very poor or were elderly without health care until Medicaid came along.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-28-2020, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
The

The simple solution would be be to just leave your phone at home. No one is forcing you to carry it——-yet. I seldom carry mine. I don’t have to be connected to a phone all the time and only have one to keep my wife and kids pacified when
I go off alone and often “forget” it when I do.

You and I are on the same page! When I heard about this mine found a home on the coffe table in the living room. I'll have to remember to charge in in the next few months....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Graybeard Outdoors forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page